Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a year tomorrow since this thread was started.I can still remember the excitement I felt about something this superb in 1/6 scale and the passage of time has nt erased that feeling.

Its a year tomorrow since this thread was started.I can still remember the excitement I felt about something this superb in 1/6 scale and the passage of time has nt erased that feeling.

Wow :horror a year? Man thats blows, this thing should have been produced by now. I thinks its evident that they were basing production on the amount of interest (preorders)

Kinda has for me. Sure it'll be exciting to have it on the day that it finally arrives but my focus has switched elsewhere. TDK is old old news now. If I hadn't got this thing already paid for only the completist in me would prevent me from cancelling. Now I say that without having it - when I do have it I'm sure I'll tell a different story. My point is that yes my anticipation has dulled because of all these delays.

Yeah, once they release some updated pictures.....all the excitement will return and EVERYONE will remember just why they pre-ordered it.

After a long, long waiting time:

bp1.png

bp2.png

I don't know if anyone noticed but on the Hot Toys Tumbler page it says {Release date: Q2, 2009}

I don't know if anyone noticed but on the Hot Toys Tumbler page it says {Release date: Q2, 2009}

so it is coming veryyyy near :cool:

do you know if that was there a few months, or recently updated? I haven't been watching that page every week :)

so it is coming veryyyy near :cool:

do you know if that was there a few months, or recently updated? I haven't been watching that page every week :)

Nor have I. I only went on Hot Toys website last week just to see and forgot to mention it but I have no idea when it was updated.

I thought it was interesting ActionHQ has it dated for May as well. It'll be interesting to see how true it is.

Nor have I. I only went on Hot Toys website last week just to see and forgot to mention it but I have no idea when it was updated.

I thought it was interesting ActionHQ has it dated for May as well. It'll be interesting to see how true it is.

is this the first time that sellers actually share a month? becaus as I recall back in the beginning they were vague about the release but never mentioned a specific month before. Or did I recollect wrong?
Because if this is the first specific release notificiaton, then this could mean that it willl come out on that specific month?

No, you're right. They always usually list it pre-order only or as well as listed due for release Q1/Q2 etc

It'll be interesting to see.

No, you're right. They always usually list it pre-order only or as well as listed due for release Q1/Q2 etc

It'll be interesting to see.

I also think I already said here that a ebay seller even put on his site: june, so I think we can get prepared to actually really see this bad guy getting effectively released within the next 2 months at the latest :)

Yeah. Hopefully. I've just checked ForbiddenPlanet.com as well. They have the date as 15/07/2009 by the time it filters down to the UK.

the Tumbler is going to be one of those pleasant suprises. mines paid for already and I've given up trying to figure out when it will be released..:D

I hate to see how big the box is when the delivery guy brings it! This will be some immense beast.

Hahaha.

I'm tempted to buy one of these, but I'm just not sure enough due to the sheer size of it 9and price)

I shall wait and mull it over some more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back