Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see them selling out anytime soon. Especially at those prices and scales. I think you'll be good to go for sometime yet.

Like how long though?

In this state of recession people are very reluctant to part with $300 - $600 or so for a plastic scale vehicle and the second hurdle is where are they going to display it. A very expensive display piece.

It's common sense. They wont part easily with something like that in these very hard times with such problems as people getting laid off as unemployment is rising. What's more important? a plastic thing that costs a load or paying off bills to stop worrying?... thats why I can't see this selling out anytime soon.

I was about to cancel this a month back or so for those same problems. As I really wanted it and it's all I collect so far I thought I'd just go through with it. Since it's nearly a year I've had this on pre-order. I've came this far.

sounds good and maybe even get a great deal on one down the line.

In the same boat as you - cannot commit to buying one now because i'm getting married and moving apartments so no idea about the kind of space i'll have available for my display... but i do NEED that grail piece for my TDK / BB collection!!

In the same boat as you - cannot commit to buying one now because i'm getting married and moving apartments so no idea about the kind of space i'll have available for my display... but i do NEED that grail piece for my TDK / BB collection!!

In very same situation as well! Current new house on renovation and getting married soon, busy and quite out of cash as well but this Tumbler is just too tempting!:banghead

So, others who are getting the tumbler from Toys2... are we still hearing early August?

So, others who are getting the tumbler from Toys2... are we still hearing early August?

I have given up on the release date of this thing. You have no idea how many times this thing has been pushed back. First May, then June, then July, now August. lol

If its from an official dealer Early August is the expected delivery, HK Hot Toys buyers already have theirs now, what's a month-ish to wait compared to a years waiting :)

I spoke with a Toys2 rep in late June and she said they expected it in July or August. So it looks like an August release.

If its from an official dealer Early August is the expected delivery, HK Hot Toys buyers already have theirs now, what's a month-ish to wait compared to a years waiting :)

Hey, I can wait. Just saying is all. I am the most patient with this. If they want to take another six months, I say go for it! lol

I have given up on the release date of this thing. You have no idea how many times this thing has been pushed back. First May, then June, then July, now August. lol

I've got it on pre-order-- I think I know how many times it's been pushed back. :lol

Is there some secret method anyone could pass on as to how to make the handgrips stay on the Batpod?:confused:

I can't get them to stay on at all. That lower bar just won't match up with the handgrips position it needs to be in.

I've used the search engine to no avail but I know there has to have been discussion somewhere in this 333 pages of text on how to properly connect the handlebar/handgrips to the Batpod.:banghead

I'm totally frustrated trying to get them to stay on so if someone could point me in the direction of any advice anyone has mentioned here,I would really appreciate it!

I've used the search engine to no avail but I know there has to have been discussion somewhere in this 333 pages of text on how to properly connect the handlebar/handgrips to the Batpod.:banghead

I'm totally frustrated trying to get them to stay on so if someone could point me in the direction of any advice anyone has mentioned here,I would really appreciate it!

if they always fall off, that just means you haven't used enough force in the both spots where they are attached. Do not be afraid to push the handles deep enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back