Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. If you want this baby then better get it as gas as possible otherwise the prices will go up. And harder to find a mib one. I bought mine off the bay and it as worth all the money that is if your a true bat fan and you want to complete your tdk collection like me. I'm now waiting for the release of the dx bat and joker. Ohh btw if any of you would like to request and photos I'll be happy to post them

Yeah definitely agree! I've had my HT Batmobile for a couple of days now and I LOVE it! It will go up in price that's for sure especially for mint and sealed ones. Hell, in a couple of years you know the going price for this thing on ebay will be anywhere from $750 to $1000. And since it was destroyed in TDK, the next film will have an all new Batmobile. So this thing is going to be quite a collector's item. As a centerpiece for your HT TDK collection, you can't ask for a better one. Hell, for a centerpiece to your Batman collection this thing is THE one to get.
Now I just wonder what the NEW Batmobile will look like once Nolan decides to make the new film! And you know Hot Toys will have to make one.

I agree. If you want this baby then better get it as gas as possible otherwise the prices will go up. And harder to find a mib one. I bought mine off the bay and it as worth all the money that is if your a true bat fan and you want to complete your tdk collection like me. I'm now waiting for the release of the dx bat and joker. Ohh btw if any of you would like to request and photos I'll be happy to post them

I didn't know people in America had them yet :monkey1

and so tomorrow is the day many dealers should send off the tumblers huh?

Woah, Forbidden Planet must be selling the gold plated edition for that money!

Looking at 160-70 on ebay +shipping from my ipod search I had earlier.

I just got my bat pod in today and it is amazing. Pics do not do this thing justice at all. It is much more detailed in person and will be amazing once set up with DX batma early next year. The only thing I will say is that it looks fragile, but for the price tag i got it for 210 dollars shipped brand new from joe is way worth it.

I just got my bat pod in today and it is amazing. Pics do not do this thing justice at all. It is much more detailed in person and will be amazing once set up with DX batma early next year. The only thing I will say is that it looks fragile, but for the price tag i got it for 210 dollars shipped brand new from joe is way worth it.

great score mate!! Its a really cool piece :D enjoy it :eek:

Weren't you selling a Bat-Pod just recently?...

Weren't you selling a Bat-Pod just recently?...

I was because after I ordered it I felt like it was going to be a waste because I had no room to display it until I get out of grad school and once it came in I canceled the ebay auction and love it. It is really amazing and does not look cheap or toyish by any means. Also the wheels are sooo damn big its incredible, it really makes me wonder how big the rear wheels actually are in person on the tumbler.

Yeah, I'm sure I posted it somewhere here back in March... I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back