Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep hearing raves about the size of the Tumbler. But, is it worth the price tag, and are the details as impressive as the size?

I saw your post on facebook and I left a message on there for you.didn`t know you were a member here until I looked on this thread.if this part of the top does not come off.and you can`t get a replacement tumbler. I would try using an airbrush and some Testers model car paint flat black of coarse.lightly sand with fine grit sandpaper and mask off the rest of the tumbler and that should fix the problem.just trying to help,hope this matter works out for you.

Finally picked mine up at the local toy shop. 30 pounds is about right. Mine was numbered 294 of 483. I honestly think there were more made than that. The shipping box is stamped "Diamond Distributors" then the number is listed under that. I wouldn't be surprised if the 483 is actually the number of Tumblers that Diamond Distributors was given specifically instead of the number of Tumblers made total.

Yeah, thanks for that. I don't know if I would have thought to look at the shipping box for that sort of information. Possibly wouldn't have noticed that for awhile.

I'm curious now if Asian/ EU shipping boxes have a similar number system and what theirs would be.

AWESOME! That pic alone makes me want to pick this one up!

My review of the Batmobile in one word..

PERFECT !

Pics...

mobile2.jpg

mobile3.jpg

mobile5.jpg

mobile6.jpg

mobile7.jpg

mobile4.jpg

This thing is gonna be an epic dust magnet...acrylic cover is a must :lecture

Ok...so I finally opend mine today....and yes....its big. I wont be displaying it till I have my custom display case finished for it. Below is a shot of the car on my queen size bed to give you an idea of the size.

Chris

Hi everyone:

Here are some pics of my new Hot Toys Batmobile Tumbler, 1/6 scale.

I was pretty excited to get this, I must admit.

I opened the package, and put it together. Here are some of my opinions.

1. Very accurate representaion of the Tumbler

2. Looks metal on display.

3. Do not like the plastic feel of this. Yes, I know, to have made it mostly metal would have been heavy and much more expensive. IMO, I wish this had been done in metal..

4. Tires are rubber, doors open, although you have to be careful with them as they are flimsy.

5. The led lights on this thing are BRIGHT, and I love this feature! Can easily be seen in daylight or well lit room.

6. The Hot Toys 1/6 scale Batman Dark Knight fits very well in the tumbler. I had read some reviews it was not a good fit. In mine it fit well.

7. This one came with a few factory paint chips surface scratches and paint chips on one side of the vehicle. QC clearly missed this. I have contacted the guy who sold it to me, has not returned my e-mails. Looks like I will be buying another one, hopefully here at Chinook Hobbies here in Calgary.

8. If I can find a new one here, in mint shape, with the same brightness of lights, I wiill be selling this at a very discounted rate because of the scratches and painte chips.

9. Overall, I am happy to own this piece. I will need to purchase a couple of more Hot Toys 1/6 scale Batman Dark Knight. One new in box, the other loose. I wish to use the loose one to pose with the Tumbler.

HTBatmobileTumbler1_6Scale006.jpg

HTBatmobileTumbler1_6Scale007.jpg

HTBatmobileTumbler1_6Scale008.jpg

HTBatmobileTumbler1_6Scale009.jpg

HTBatmobileTumbler1_6Scale010.jpg

7. This one came with a few factory paint chips surface scratches and paint chips on one side of the vehicle. QC clearly missed this. I have contacted the guy who sold it to me, has not returned my e-mails. Looks like I will be buying another one, hopefully here at Chinook Hobbies here in Calgary.

care to explain that with a photo?

and if what you mean are white spots like the ones you see sometimes left from superglue...well, I've seen that on ALL of the tumblers that have been photographed in detail.

edit:
HTBatmobileTumbler1_6Scale038.jpg

woow I just saw your next post, this is ^^^^ed up indeed.
Indeed try to contact the dealer or do it yourself if you are into building models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back