Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool video and pics V...:rock

Okay, I think it's time you gave up the good fight, surrender, and put your order in for this bad boy! I admit, you fought a good battle, but as you can see, no mere mortal can withstand the awesomeness that is.....THE TUMBLER! LOL...pretty good argument from someone who has not even received his in the mail yet (but it sounded dramatic)...

Okay, I think it's time you gave up the good fight, surrender, and put your order in for this bad boy! I admit, you fought a good battle, but as you can see, no mere mortal can withstand the awesomeness that is.....THE TUMBLER! LOL...pretty good argument from someone who has not even received his in the mail yet (but it sounded dramatic)...

That's why I have a wife who acts as a deterrent. She asked me why I would want this car, it's all black which eliminates all details from it making it look like nothing special.

I agree with her, then when she walks away I come back and drool at everyone's pictures, read all the reviews like the good 42 old who is going on 24 geek that I am and then I sit here contemplating which of these I need the most:

1:2 scale Iron Man 1:2 (too late, already purchased)

CM Superman

SS A-bom (I love reptile scales and reptile scales love me back)

HT Tumbler with all its cool paint rubs and broken wing stabilizer bars (so cool that they come broken, I wouldn't want it any other way especially at $400 :rock love you HT, you can do no wrong, i'll glady pay them to kick my dog :lol)

HT 1:6 Batman to go along with the broken Tumbler

Overseas Custom Juggernaut

Hey, I have good taste don't I......

Last edited:
Just got mine... absolutely gorgeous and not to sound like a broken record, but way bigger than it looks in the pics...

Will try to take pics later in the week, but in the meantime, I found these 4 pieces at the bottom of the box, and am not sure what they are and where they go - not even sure if they are broken or not. Would appreciate some insight!

IMG_6296.jpg

tumbler1.jpg

tumbler2.jpg

tumbler3.jpg

What automotive stuff do you have in particular? Just in case I need to use it as well.

BTW, congrats!

Prolly some Mothers scratch repair. If it doesnt work, I'll repaint it with satin black. But that prolly wont be till next year. Back into the box it goes. Wife denied it being on the living room table :mad:

The Evilface cat definitely isn't Mr. Bigglesworth. :lol

That's why I have a wife who acts as a deterrent. She asked me why I would want this car, it's all black which eliminates all details from it making it look like nothing special.

I agree with her, then when she walks away I come back and drool at everyone's pictures, read all the reviews like the good 42 old who is going on 24 geek that I am and then I sit here contemplating which of these I need the most:

1:2 scale Iron Man 1:2 (too late, already purchased)

CM Superman

SS A-bom (I love reptile scales and reptile scales love me back)

HT Tumbler with all its cool paint rubs and broken wing stabilizer bars (so cool that they come broken, I wouldn't want it any other way especially at $400 :rock love you HT, you can do no wrong, i'll glady pay them to kick my dog :lol)

HT 1:6 Batman to go along with the broken Tumbler

Overseas Custom Juggernaut

Hey, I have good taste don't I......

You have excellent taste my friend!

Thanks goodness for wives! When I tell mine about the incoming Tumbler, she looks at the dog food and wonders if it really is safe for human consumption.

I am sure I could help work out a budget so you could afford the Tumbler with its various glue and fingerprint stains unique to each vehicle.

1:2 scale Iron Man...cancel this puppy! Don't think of it as losing a 250.00 deposit, but rather as saving $1,850.00!

CM Superman....do you really need a 24" figure of a man in red shorts and blue longwear? Ok, I do too...it's a keeper.

SS A-Bom....you love reptile scales...I have plenty of dead geckos out here in Hawaii. I can send you a whole bunch molded in the shape of A-Bom (although it probably would look more like the Blob). You just saved 400 smackers!

HT Tumbler...this is the one you want! Heck, I will even kick your dog for free!

HT 1:6 Batman. Once HT releases their deluxe edition, you should be able to pick up 10 for a dollar at your nearest flea market or Ebay.

Problems solved my friend (aren't you glad I am not planning your financial portfolio?)!

Last edited:
Can someone take a pic of the back of the Tumbler, in particular, the part between the two tires? I found that that's where the pieces were broken off - but I'm not sure how to attach them back. Thanks!

i'm not sure if it's been said yet, but can someone tell me the measurements of the batmobile, so if i do get it, i can know if it will fit my shelf? thanks

Re: The long awaited Hot Toys Batmobile is here...

Got the notification today that mine has been shipped:wacky

We must shop at the same place, mine under $400 shipped also.

Just got mine... absolutely gorgeous and not to sound like a broken record, but way bigger than it looks in the pics...

Will try to take pics later in the week, but in the meantime, I found these 4 pieces at the bottom of the box, and am not sure what they are and where they go - not even sure if they are broken or not. Would appreciate some insight!

IMG_6296.jpg

Those pieces are the "supports" from the U-shaped thing on the back near the afterburner, and yes, they are broken. I know because I accidentally snapped one of them off while GENTLY bracing the car against my hand while opening the cockpit. That is one part that should have been made of metal. Actually, all the very thin, rod-like parts should've been metal.

You have excellent taste my friend!

Thanks goodness for wives! When I tell mine about the incoming Tumbler, she looks at the dog food and wonders if it really is safe for human consumption.

I am sure I could help work out a budget so you could afford the Tumbler with its various glue and fingerprint stains unique to each vehicle.

1:2 scale Iron Man...cancel this puppy! Don't think of it as losing a 250.00 deposit, but rather as saving $1,850.00!

CM Superman....do you really need a 24" figure of a man in red shorts and blue longwear? Ok, I do too...it's a keeper.

SS A-Bom....you love reptile scales...I have plenty of dead geckos out here in Hawaii. I can send you a whole bunch molded in the shape of A-Bom (although it probably would look more like the Blob). You just saved 400 smackers!

HT Tumbler...this is the one you want! Heck, I will even kick your dog for free!

HT 1:6 Batman. Once HT releases their deluxe edition, you should be able to pick up 10 for a dollar and your nearest flea market or Ebay.

Problems solved my friend (aren't you glad I am not planning your financial portfolio?)!

Just between you and me....

That ^^^^ was funny as hell to read, I went and read it twice! :rock :rock

Cat food consumption and the A-bom blob = :lol

I like that analogy........ I am reasonably satisfied especially if I can fix some of the minor flaws still myself.
BTW lately I dun mind that Oliva was on vacation.... if you know what I mean :D

Yeah they stepped it up a notch this time around. :naughty

Those pieces are the "supports" from the U-shaped thing on the back near the afterburner, and yes, they are broken. I know because I accidentally snapped one of them off while GENTLY bracing the car against my hand while opening the cockpit. That is one part that should have been made of metal. Actually, all the very thin, rod-like parts should've been metal.

Thanks. Yeah, I can see that now. I am missing 2 of the smaller pieces, but found all 4 of the rods that slip over the thinner rods. I think I may go to the hardware store and see if I can track down anything that may look similar, but is made of metal.

That's the spirit!

www.bigbadtoystore.com has them in stock. Price is a bit high though - I'm sure some more people on this board will give you cheaper places to go.

Thanks bro :rock

sorry to see your car with broken parts but I have to say that's the spirit back at ya because you might make it even better with the metal rods idea, I wish you luck.

Now, I'm sitting here laughing because the same place I bought my 1:2 scale Iron Man from, RE collectible, has the car for $380!

I live an hour max away from them, me thinks it's time for a road trip :rock

Re: The long awaited Hot Toys Batmobile is here...

Does it blend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back