Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Yeah, I can see that now. I am missing 2 of the smaller pieces, but found all 4 of the rods that slip over the thinner rods. I think I may go to the hardware store and see if I can track down anything that may look similar, but is made of metal.

All 4 rods were broken in box as well for me. Fortunately is not that two super glue. :rolleyes:

Aside from that it's amazing!

Is it the outer brown box that says how many are made? I'm looking but I see some numbers but it doesn't say how many were made worldwide so far...

Somebody has wrote numbers on the two big flaps at the top of the brown box. No idea what they mean. Then on the sides it says Carton No: 39 of 48.

Yeah, Vodoun. The numbers are on either side of the brown shipper box. The only boxes numbered were the ones from Diamond Distributors. From what I've seen, boxes from overseas and the ones Toys2 have shipped don't have numbers on the sides at all.

BBTS packed my tumbler in an additional box. This way it was protected a bit better, and the HT markings would not be displayed. I am fortunate that mine arrived with no problems at all.

BBTS packed my tumbler in an additional box. This way it was protected a bit better, and the HT markings would not be displayed. I am fortunate that mine arrived with no problems at all.

:banana I hope you post pics :D

My tumbler left Hong Kong yesterday :chew

Great little write up there MM, I guess only a fellow 1/6th junkie can appreciate that feeling... most 'sane' adults would look at us like we are deluded, but that feeling of opening up a new purchase and drinking in all the detail really does bring back the feelings of being a kid all over again!
It's difficult keeping your enthusiasm in check sometimes... my wife mostly 'gets it' but sometimes she just kind of smirks at me as my inner 8 year old takes over.

Sadly the Tumbler won't be making it into my collection, but it has nothing to do with the quality (I know some have had problems, but the overall impressiveness makes this a real grail) but space and moolah are needed for actual figures right now... maybe in the future... hopefully!

Wookster i'm devastated you wont be reviewing this thing on Michael's site. I love the enthusiasm and honesty you bring awesome mate:bow
I'm so glad i'm not the only 30 something who had a child like joygasm opening the Tumbler! It was a moment in time i'll treasure..brilliant stuff

SOLD OUT at Razors Edge

I feel like he's pointing at me

picture.php

SOLD OUT at Razors Edge

I feel like he's pointing at me

picture.php

He is pointing at you! They even called me long distance and told me to point north...I mean south...or is it west....oh whatever! Just point in the general direction of where you live!

I never purchased anything out of Canada before. Let me go see what's involved.

Does the same unfortunate financial brutality which occurs with goods going from US to Canada apply for the reverse? :dunno

Thanks bro :rock

I bought mine from GoodShipped ... its a great dealler on ebay and a great friend :D

I never purchased anything out of Canada before. Let me go see what's involved.

Does the same unfortunate financial brutality which occurs with goods going from US to Canada apply for the reverse? :dunno

Thanks bro :rock

I think the love is only one way :( We are second class citizens up here most of the time. I am just so glad Toys2 is actually local for me ... THIS ONE TIME IN MY LIFE I AM IN LUCK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back