Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got it two days ago, and finally tonight got the batteries (small complaint: for this much $, you should get some friggin' batteries, right?). Anyways, I put 'em in, turned off all the lights in my man-room (my wife calls it the batcave, appropriately enough), and it was sick!!!! I can't get over how cool this thing is.
Seriously, if you're on the fence, and you're any kind of batfan, and can somehow afford this (hell, sell a kidney), I definitely recommend it!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl That's one of the funniest posts I've read in a long time.

I think jye4ever inspires me to new heights of creative writing. Actually, I am still trying to figure out what jye4ever really means...very intriguing. But then I am easy to impress, but what do you expect from a guy who choses a goofy ID like "forestlite"? Now, what deep meaning does forestlite have..hmmmm....have to go into my batcave or the restroom to comtemplate on that one....

How do you remove the red pins from the front wheels? I was able to get the pins out of the back tires no problem but I can't seem to pull them out of the front and I'm afraid of breaking something.

:naughty
https://
picture.php

I love this Baby.:D:chew:rotfl:lol

Great pics everyone, and hilarious discussion.

This thread went from one of the most annoying to one of the most entertaining. :)

I just got my Tumbler and this thing is HUGE, way bigger than I thought it would have been, making it hard for me to find a place for it now. Also, does the front wheels spin?

I just got my Tumbler and this thing is HUGE, way bigger than I thought it would have been, making it hard for me to find a place for it now. Also, does the front wheels spin?

Yes it does. but they have two pins in the wheels, one for each, so take them out before you wanted to spin them .

How do you remove the red pins from the front wheels? I was able to get the pins out of the back tires no problem but I can't seem to pull them out of the front and I'm afraid of breaking something.

Yes it does. but they have two pins in the wheels, one for each, so take them out before you wanted to spin them .

I took a pair of needle nose pliers and pulled them out. But before I applied a lot of force, each of the wheels has a tiny bit of "play" to them, so I made sure it was in the middle of the play so that I did not rub against anything when I pulled them out.

If interested I have pics of before and after I pulled them out, so you can see what they look like. It might give an idea.

Let me know, and I can post them.

I took a pair of needle nose pliers and pulled them out. But before I applied a lot of force, each of the wheels has a tiny bit of "play" to them, so I made sure it was in the middle of the play so that I did not rub against anything when I pulled them out.

If interested I have pics of before and after I pulled them out, so you can see what they look like. It might give an idea.

Let me know, and I can post them.

I think the general unwritten rule of thumb on this board is - if you have pics we want to see them. even if you don't have pics, we still want to see them :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back