Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice bit of news for me, Toys2 have given me a $90 coupon as shipping on my Tumbler was less than expected. I'd have been none the wiser, this is why I'll keep going to them for my 1/6th wants.

Maybe it'll lessen the blow I'm expecting from customs!

Thats why I went the long route getting it within the UK. I just couldn't be brave enough to chance customs with both. Both boxes are not tiny. Not only that, the thought of sending it back out of the UK if something was wrong. :/ I was getting to the stage I was scared to open it.

The Tumbler box is nearly the same size as the Apple 30" display box. :eek:

Has it shipped yet or is it in Parcelforce's hands or does somebody else take it for you in Ireland?...

Nice bit of news for me, Toys2 have given me a $90 coupon as shipping on my Tumbler was less than expected. I'd have been none the wiser, this is why I'll keep going to them for my 1/6th wants.

Erg customs is such a nightmare for people. The worst thing for people is trying to figure out what may go unnoticed and what may not. I've managed to get pretty big things though without. I was told exactly how it works from various sources and how you can get stuff through without being caught on it...not that i'd do anything like that of course...:angelsmil

Erg customs is such a nightmare for people. The worst thing for people is trying to figure out what may go unnoticed and what may not. I've managed to get pretty big things though without. I was told exactly how it works from various sources and how you can get stuff through without being caught on it...not that i'd do anything like that of course...:angelsmil

Do share :p

I can't or i'd probably be arrested. lmao. In no way am i advocating trying to avoid paying customs. Just saying there are ways to avoid it.:rotfl

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be wicked to build a part diorama plinth based on this 3D render.

batmobile___the_tumbler_by_artist_tortured.jpg

My main thought at the moment is how long will it be delayed if customs inspect it. I want this ASAP. You'd think the T-600 I got on monday would be enough right now. I really am a child.

Vodoun, last I checked my Tumbler was just being processed by Canadapost. It hadn't left Canada yet. If it doesn't get delayed by customs I'll have it by next weekend, at least thats how it normally goes with my toys2 orders. If it had shipped earlier this week I'd have it on monday but I'm glad Toys2 offered to inspect if for faults.

You Batmobile gangsters are killing me, I got out of 1/6 collecting even before it took hold and I now worship the god of polystone but this hunk of a sexy car :)horror) has visciously dragged me back in!

I need to buy this car (and a godamn batman to go along with) NOW!

RE had it for sale Wednesday night at 11pm, I said excellent, I'll call them when they open and take the 1 hour drive and pick it up, easy.

I freaking called that morning and they were all sold out with no more preorders being taken because of something or other involving DC Direct. :dunno

He said they were very popular.

Only thing more popular would be Megan Fox and Selma Hayek deciding to release a movie where all they do is ride a bicycle and rub oil all over themselves.

Last edited:
Having a little cinematic fun.

3842421259_dcc0f75b09.jpg

3843148994_6b8c4e660f.jpg

My main thought at the moment is how long will it be delayed if customs inspect it. I want this ASAP. You'd think the T-600 I got on monday would be enough right now. I really am a child.

I disagree. You'll be in extreme awe with this. I still cannot stop admiring it everyday sitting on my desk as I glance to my right. I'd hug it if I could! Heh!

It truly is the ultimate collectable.

Vodoun, last I checked my Tumbler was just being processed by Canadapost. It hadn't left Canada yet. If it doesn't get delayed by customs I'll have it by next weekend, at least thats how it normally goes with my toys2 orders. If it had shipped earlier this week I'd have it on monday but I'm glad Toys2 offered to inspect if for faults.

I can't remember what figure it was if it was Mark III, they held it for nearly 48 hours before it cleared.

I have such a lovely LCS.

I just called asking if they carry any HT products, he said that he's never even heard of such a company.

:lol

15 in stock at FP in Manhattan, $419.00, 1 onhold for me!

I still believe that this bad boy is $80 to $100 over priced but all rockets are a GO!

Since I'm only 1 hour from lower Manhattan, this is a no brainer....perfect for someone with no brains.....:lol

Who knows, I may see SS Abomination there and make the plunge on that one as well....:horror

When stuff is in front of me....forget about it...my wife just closes her eyes...:lol

Last edited:
I can do you one better. My LCS doesn't even carry comics anymore! :rotfl

LOL

that one hurt....I spit out my snapple!

What do they sell, lizards and volcano rocks autographed by Magnum PI....:lol

Hey, what are you doing, let's take a ride into Manhattan, don't be late....be here by 6pm, they close at midnight...:lol

3842421259_dcc0f75b09.jpg

3843148994_6b8c4e660f.jpg

I finally put batteries in this thing last night to check out the lights...this thing is just to cool! I've had this for a week sitting in the box waiting till my custom display case arrives for it. I took it out once looked at it for 10 minutes and put it away again. That little battery door is a pain in the ass to put back on....but after 10 minutes of fiddling around with it I got it. This is going to look bad ass in the theater room :banana

also the above pics are not mine....I quoted them from Vodoun a page back.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back