Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geil, will you be making any more Batmobile/Batpod acrylic cases for sale? I'd love to buy some if you are.

Geil, will you be making any more Batmobile/Batpod acrylic cases for sale? I'd love to buy some if you are.

Actually I have been selling a few cases already and my first Tumbler/Batpod to be shipped is going to ro926 next week as my sample unit turned out really good. PM me what you desire and a postal code, email would be good too and let me figure out the cost as shipping tends to be a good chunk of the equation. I also like to brainstorm any ideas if you have any. :D

I've decided to go ahead and get the BatPod too. I've caught Batman fever!

Even though this forum is the main source of my addiction at least I do not feel like an outcast and alone here HARHAR :rotfl :emperor

Mine :D

002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

004.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010-1.jpg

Oh wow... You found a piece of furniture it exactly fits on !!!!

Now if you converted those drawers to hold life size Batgear that be uebercoool :D

I finally ordered my Tumbler today from BBTS. Cross your fingers for me that it arrives without damage and in working condition. Thanks.

Looking forward to getting this piece. Have wanted it for a long time.

:rock

Your mouth will be... :eek when you start unboxing it. Saying that heh, could be like that even seeing the size of the box itself.

Hehe Congrats to your new ride. Nothing prepares you for it :D I love starring at mine every day still hehe

Just incase you think where are the 6 braking flaps... they are in black cardboard compartments inside the top polystyrene lid in the corners.

I am thinking of hurling my Tumbler off the roof.

It's so big. IT'S TOO BIG! IT WAS A MISTAKE TO BUY IT!

But oh do I love it, and so do my friends.

Back to Tumbler related stuff :)
Here are some pictures of the roll of Shingle (or whatever it was called) that I picked up from Home Depot. It's a bit coarse but is close :)
shingle1.jpg

shingle2.jpg

shingle4.jpg

shingle5.jpg

I like your base, I also considered this but decided to go with something else which I'll be posting pictures of in a few days. I also think a neat touch for your base would be painting a white or yellow line down the centre to give it more of that "road" feel.

My base should be back from the CNC shop in a week. I've been waiting over 2 months to get it from these guys. They keep delaying and delaying. But when Im done with it....it will truley have that "bat cave" feel to it. I'll post pics as soon as I can...

Chris

Random request here but, there was someone who got the tumbler on here and posted some pics of it in a glass/perspex box, it had a batarang batman sign on the base which was separate, anyone remember who it was or know where the batarang was from?

I want two for my car to go on the doors :rolleyes: bit sad I know but I do.

here are some pics of my tumbler :D the quality is not too good excuse dudes!

One spoiler came broken but I will fix it with glue :rolleyes:

Its very very huge!!!!

i always wanted this but thought it was overpriced because i never saw it in person but the other day i went by toy square which is the toys2.net store and they had it on display and i bought it right away... i wanna let anyone who is looking at buying this piece it is totally worth it and pictures do not do this justice u have to see it in person it is awesome and gigantic!!!!!!!!!!! i also bought the godfather figure from hottoys totally awesome

i always wanted this but thought it was overpriced because i never saw it in person but the other day i went by toy square which is the toys2.net store and they had it on display and i bought it right away... i wanna let anyone who is looking at buying this piece it is totally worth it and pictures do not do this justice u have to see it in person it is awesome and gigantic!!!!!!!!!!! i also bought the godfather figure from hottoys totally awesome

Wow another local and real close too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back