Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, looks like I will be getting the Tumber back in my collection. I called my LCS up today to see if he could get one. I then asked him if he could pace it on Lay away for me and give a couple of months to pay it off ? He said yes! :chew I have to drop $150 on it this weekend.

I just hope the Joker Dx doesn't arrive until Dec. I need both if these..

This is the best toy ever, but the size sucks. Gets in the way all the time. No more big toys for me. hehe

btw Mine is pretty much mint now that I reattached the thruster.

P.S. I had my Tumbler on layaway with my store.

Toy?... ¬_¬

batmobile-300x300.jpg

I was just wondering, with all the horror stories I've heard with HT's rubber figure's deteriorating in a matter of a couple of years, is the same going to happen to the wheels on my Tumbler ?

Finally got my new Case done. It was mainly to test the idea of a flat ship case that the end user can assemble themselves. It certainly feels solid with the 1/4" thickness and it does seem clearer than my previous acrylic :D
case4.jpg

oh yes I made a base too :)
I left parts of the protective vinyl on in the center as I intend to cut a same size shingle on Monday and insert it on top of that area to mimic pavement :)
btw old case in comparison:
tcase2.jpg

Last edited:
Real nice! All you now need is a white squared flat roof with the strip light above it already or two or rather 4.

Real nice! All you now need is a white squared flat roof with the strip light above it already or two or rather 4.

I KNOW!! I am still trying to figure that one out :) I will keep an eye open for it :)

You really need to resize your pics though. It's irritating how my browser jumps about vertically while loading as the forum scales them down temporarily. Or thumbnail them.

You really need to resize your pics though. It's irritating how my browser jumps about vertically while loading as the forum scales them down temporarily. Or thumbnail them.

What is the proper size? I am reducing the originals already down to 30%
Oh lemme try this

If you're going to post full view, 800x - 900x wide or high is more than enough. It's also respectable like that. At least people know how big it is before they want to click or not and it's not causing huge scrolling <--------------> :)

I just saw it in real-life, both are huge! But there are serious quality-control issues, my friend got a Batmobile that had tainted paint.

I just saw it in real-life, both are huge! But there are serious quality-control issues, my friend got a Batmobile that had tainted paint.

Yeah mate!!

This is huge. I unboxed it yesterday in my new house and for now its over the floor. I will wait to find a better way to display it :eek:

Yeah mate!!

This is huge. I unboxed it yesterday in my new house and for now its over the floor. I will wait to find a better way to display it :eek:

What are the dimensions of it? I'm considering getting this as i collection centre piece type idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back