Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Ski was a fake all along! :mad:

:mad: You ruined the joke!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OPcod8IS214" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OOooooooo that was great guys!!!! gay HI5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cL3jPx27trs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

AAAAAAAAAHHH HA HAAAA HAAAAAAA!!!!!

Do a little dance, make love tonight, everyone get down it's time to party *insert bunndance, banana, chewie, gaypinkelephant.gif*

mike-tyson-punch-o.gif

Dear USPS:

I hate you. Thanks for delivering my OC batman to an unknown location. (Here's looking at you substitute carrier.:clap)

Now I'm out a Wolverine and will probably never get my Batman.

Thanks,

Dean
CC

P.S. Come to think of it I hate you even more now than when I wrote the above.

:monkey2

Was it insured? There's a chance it might have been returned to center.

sometimes I wonder why we have to pay for insurance so we are covered for their stupidity or thieves within their organization :(

I bet it was, I mean I hope it is. I've had smaller things get lost, and I've been out on money (you can't blame the seller, especially if you put yourself in their shoes) but I've never had a 1/6 figure go missing.

Good luck.

sometimes I wonder why we have to pay for insurance so we are covered for their stupidity or thieves within their organization :(

It's saved me quiet a few times, if it's just a head or what not, especially one that I've created and I know the ppl I won't but anything more than that it really does pay off to insure it even though you might know who you are selling to as well.

You never know what those goons do with the packages and how ____ gets treated at the carrier.

Dear USPS:

I hate you. Thanks for delivering my OC batman to an unknown location. (Here's looking at you substitute carrier.:clap)

Now I'm out a Wolverine and will probably never get my Batman.

Thanks,

Dean
CC

P.S. Come to think of it I hate you even more now than when I wrote the above.

:monkey2

I just got a OC Batman :rock

SKI, give it back to CREG!!! :impatient:

:lol

The US Post Office sucks, plain and simple.

I won an auction on Sunday, the seller is in the state next to mine, shipped on Tuesday, and still no sign of the item.

I sold an item to a guy four states away on Tuesday, shipped out via FedEx Ground on Wednesday, and he got his package late this morning. Shipping cost was 40% less than USPS, plus I get accurate tracking every step of the way. I only use the PO if I have to ship internationally.

Sorry to hear of your ordeal, Dean.

Back