Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of MY fave photos. :lecture
05cfcea7.jpg

Nice!! You know you want to sell me one!!!

It's an old pic, I'd say before you were even a member if I remember correctly. They've been long sold now.

Hey gang I'm looking to pick one of these up. I have a WTB thread, but thought I'd might as well post here. Anyone have one at non EBay prices?

Don't just throw this in your loft Dave. Open it up... You're going to be one very happy freak! :rock

Just checked mine last night for wear and tear and I was happy to see that it's as perfect as the day I opened the box. Still one of my absolute favorite figures. 10/10 :rock

I threw this up there last night.

article-1046684-0359B67D0000044D-63_468x265.jpg

Problem is, it isn't as impressive when you throw the HT Batman box off the roof, P!tu style, as if he is flying after Joker. Better to take him out first, IMO.

Skiman, you should take some updated pics of your collection of sealed boxes. I'm sure it is looking quite impressive at this point.

I just bought a extra storage unit about 1 min away from our loft, the loft is full and to keep the wife happy I had to take stuff to storage now, I need to take a camera there sometime :lol

We are looking at houses this Spring, no more town home :rock

Sell one to me, I won't take it out of the box.

:lol :lol :lol

Even better, get drunk with Yoda!!!!

Back