Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is anyone here on this board who is selling this?
https://cgi.ebay.com/12-Hot-Toys-TD...=270711643209&ps=63&clkid=7568629153474077872

Strange thing is that those pics are my pics of my modded OC sculpt and figure ^^

So anyone who is bidding on that auction and thinks that THAT figure is my modded one: NO, IT'S NOT MY FIGURE AND I'M NOT THE SELLER!

Hope this helps out some people who have asked me through pms.

:slap :slap :slap :slap

...need to post pics.

picture.php

https://cgi.ebay.com/12-Hot-Toys-TD...=270711643209&ps=63&clkid=7568629153474077872

Strange thing is that those pics are my pics of my modded OC sculpt and figure ^^

So anyone who is bidding on that auction and thinks that THAT figure is my modded one: NO, IT'S NOT MY FIGURE AND I'M NOT THE SELLER!

I know that guy.

Hes a member here as well, goes by the same username.

lowballed me for my bruce lee ETD ver B. Not a very pleasant fellow.

haha I saw that and was like "WAAA! Thrust selling his OC Bats?!" but then a light bulb went off and figured it was a random person who probably got the pic through google search. our pics come up all the time through there

EDIT: nvm, Hydeous already confirmed it's a member here :slap

Regardless of whether or not he stole your photos (scumbag) if your Bats has been modded then he is misleading the buyer also. You should report him to eBay.

Ha, YOU are the one? ^^

hehehe no worry buddy, I won't report it :p I was really surprised when Neo showed me first that link and then I got some pms here on the board always with the question if I'm really selling it etc :p

I'll take it then as a compliment that you're using those pictures and if they bring you more money for your "kids", it's all good :monkey3

So good luck then buddy! :wave

Regardless of whether or not he stole your photos (scumbag) if your Bats has been modded then he is misleading the buyer also. You should report him to eBay.

:exactly:

You HAVE TO report this even if it is not modded. Did you guys read the details? talking about taking pictures in the case etc just lying through his teeth! I mean if there is no mention of all that I could give the person the benefit of the doubt that he was too lazy to take his own pictures and did not know he grabbed one from a modified version but in this case telling the whole story and all he is deliberately lying!

:exactly:

You HAVE TO report this even if it is not modded. Did you guys read the details? talking about taking pictures in the case etc just lying through his teeth! I mean if there is no mention of all that I could give the person the benefit of the doubt that he was too lazy to take his own pictures and did not know he grabbed one from a modified version but in this case telling the whole story and all he is deliberately lying!

even the pics of of the boxed figure aren't his. I've seen those pictures in another older eBay listing from awhile back when i was frantically looking for a Begins Batman,

if you're too lazy to take pics of the darn thing at least just put up proto-pics from HT, don't just go and take someone else' pics

I assume he is ymba on this forum?
I really need to keep a "avoid" list so dumped him and the guy who sold the "perfect" DX01
Seriously need to start a rep system so we can keep track on these fucekrs

searched long for some takara gauntlets, but never found some. so i sent my hot toys gauntlets to seb to repaint them in that glossy black like the takara ones. Looks much better I think:

bbbegins2.png

bbbegins3.png

Now we all are waiting for Adams beautiful head, and this will become maybe the most impressive figure EVAH!

I was wondering why I hadn't seen this in my searches. Looks like he's one of those sellers that will ship overseas but won't ship to anywhere but the US in North America, heh.

Kind of thankful though, I probably wouldn't have seen this before bidding and this seems a bit fishy.

Last edited:
Back