Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
burt_ward.jpg

TO DA LOFT BATMAN!

Ah... I still need to get a Yoda. Maybe next week.... I'm not spending an extra 30 bucks for a snake. :lecture

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fLrpBLDWyCI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Last edited:
Got a new camera (Canon 5D mark II,) and am testing it out today.

Congrats on the new camera! You'll have a good time with that baby :)

Just did a quick scan on ebay for prices - he certainly ain't getting any cheaper, turns out my $400 MIB example wasn't a bad buy after all :eek:

This is even worse.

Nash had the right idea. If I could I would have bought a bunch of these for $150 dollars back in 2008 instead of just getting one. Buy one to display, one to pose, a back up if the rubber suit ever gets bad, another one for ____s and giggles and 2-3 more to sell off for $500 (and technically, at these prices my other ones would be free).

At the time with the likes of HT Bank Robber Joker and HT TDK Batman on the horizon I never thought it'd be the cash cow that it is now.

Well, atleast I got one. It's just hard to believe that there was a time where these were available for $150 or less from Joe, sideshow sellers and Asian markets. If I could do it over again, I'd have tons of this one.

Last edited:
This is even worse.

Nash had the right idea. If I could I would have bought a bunch of these for $150 dollars back in 2008 instead of just getting one. Buy one to display, one to pose, a back up if the rubber suit ever gets bad, another one for ____s and giggles and 2-3 more to sell off for $500 (and technically, at these prices my other ones would be free).

At the time with the likes of HT Bank Robber Joker and HT TDK Batman on the horizon I never thought it'd be the cash cow that it is now.

Well, atleast I got one. It's just hard to believe that there was a time where these were available for $150 or less from Joe, sideshow sellers and Asian markets. If I could do it over again, I'd have tons of this one.

Yupp - i'd have done the same

Yupp - i'd have done the same

The HT Wolverine, original Pred and Blade are going the same way. I suspect the T2 Arnie might end up going for a premium quite soon too.

If you buy in bulk at release and hit on the right figure, you could make this hobby pay for itself.

is anyone here on this board who is selling this?
https://cgi.ebay.com/12-Hot-Toys-TD...=270711643209&ps=63&clkid=7568629153474077872

I have taken pictures of the Figure from inside my case so you can see the figure.

Strange thing is that those pics are my pics of my modded OC sculpt and figure ^^

So anyone who is bidding on that auction and thinks that THAT figure is my modded one: NO, IT'S NOT MY FIGURE AND I'M NOT THE SELLER!

Hope this helps out some people who have asked me through pms.

is anyone here on this board who is selling this?
https://cgi.ebay.com/12-Hot-Toys-TD...=270711643209&ps=63&clkid=7568629153474077872

Strange thing is that those pics are my pics of my modded OC sculpt and figure ^^

So anyone who is bidding on that auction and thinks that THAT figure is my modded one: NO, IT'S NOT MY FIGURE AND I'M NOT THE SELLER!

Hope this helps out some people who have asked me through pms.

Please don't report me, I need monies and feed my children :monkey3 :panic:

Please don't report me, I need monies and feed my children :monkey3 :panic:

Ha, YOU are the one? ^^

hehehe no worry buddy, I won't report it :p I was really surprised when Neo showed me first that link and then I got some pms here on the board always with the question if I'm really selling it etc :p

I'll take it then as a compliment that you're using those pictures and if they bring you more money for your "kids", it's all good :monkey3

So good luck then buddy! :wave

Ha, YOU are the one? ^^

hehehe no worry buddy, I won't report it :p I was really surprised when Neo showed me first that link and then I got some pms here on the board always with the question if I'm really selling it etc :p

I'll take it then as a compliment that you're using those pictures and if they bring you more money for your "kids", it's all good :monkey3

So good luck then buddy! :wave

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl, I have no kids....I ate em. Just pulling your chain man, I was hoping you would take it seriously and fly off the handle but yet again, the joke has escape my grasp :lol

I did get one of these though from a fellow freak here not too long ago though, I need to post pics.

Back