Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is my choice.

1.jpg

what do you think?

Well, since your choice is only between the HT Batman, and the HT Batman, i'd say go with the HT batman.

Got mine today from Studio sunny. Wow, just wow. It may be my favorite collectible from any movie ever. I previously owned the Medicom version, and well theres no comparison. Now I need to get a suit and body for the Bruce Wayne head, which BTW is so much nicer in person. They really nailed the paint on the head, nothing too drastic, very realistic.

Got mine Saturday. Internet's been down, so I haven't gotten to post any pics, but since everyone seems to have the standard Batman pictures covered I figured I would go a different route, and show what Batman does on the nights when there's not a lot of criminal activity going down.

Picture597.jpg

________
Volcano Vaporizer

Last edited:
Got mine Saturday. Internet's been down, so I haven't gotten to post any pics, but since everyone seems to have the standard Batman pictures covered I figured I would go a different route, and show what Batman does on the nights when there's not a lot of criminal activity going down.

Picture597.jpg

Nice! love it! :mwaha

Picture597.jpg

AWESOME, I give it 2 thumbs way up!!

Ya, between the porportions and the finish to the rubber suit, you really feel like he walked out of the movie and into your hands, a great looking piece.

Picture597.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I have to say this is the best picture posted by anyone so far!!

Absolutely! I can't stop looking at it, kind of obsessive!

Much as I like it, it just adds to my anticipation/want for the TDK suit figure. As far as film suits, I like Begins better, but TDK suit wins with me for more fun looking toy, esepcially wired cape :drool

Much as I like it, it just adds to my anticipation/want for the TDK suit figure. As far as film suits, I like Begins better, but TDK suit wins with me for more fun looking toy, esepcially wired cape :drool

So is the wired cape confirmed then? Man thats just awesome then, i'm sure i'll feel different when that one shows up next month. At first it did come off as "too busy" but it really is sweet

So is the wired cape confirmed then? Man thats just awesome then, i'm sure i'll feel different when that one shows up next month. At first it did come off as "too busy" but it really is sweet

I don't think offical like HT site or newsletter, but I believe from a convention the wired cape was confirmed, it really makes since with the Batpod to have a way to make his cape "fly" while on it.

I just hope the capes not as small as its looked, i want it to at least be on the gorund or toching it, some pics had it above the soles of his feet, i know the tdk cape is smaller but seriously. It's still supposed to be able to expand to flying size, it doesnt have to be as big as the begins one just not like superman small.

Also small yay victory for me, i did some digging and found the extra HT neck post i had from the true gen i bought for my bond so i can take the bale head and matching neck under the cowl and put that on my old bats as unmasked bats and give hte new fig this neck post (its super tan) since its hidden under the cowl.

Can't wait!

Just got them,will take pics later tonight.Batman didnt blow me away,its just what i expected,an OK figure.Joker is incredible though,im really digging it.

I was afraid the Cape was gonna be pretty stiff and short,but its really not,its soft and very nice,no worries about the cape for those who hasnt gotten theirs yet.

Back