Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi!

Best pics I have seen by far..!!:monkey5

HTBatman6s.jpg

HTBatman5.jpg

Just catching up on these thread! WOW! Now this is figure posing at it's best. Notice the little things that make these pose work? The joker's feet are perfect because he is off balance and whole body's weight is dropped into his clothing were he is being held. Also Batman is in a slightly squat stance, his ankles & knees are bent in a way that you'd be if you were supporting the weight of another man...

Awesome photoshop as well!

It's too bad the whole portrait wasn't nailed, Hot Toys really captured Bale's eyes on the Wayne HS.

13.jpg

14.jpg

Looks pretty damn close for a mass production to me. Far better than previous attempts from companies and customizers/casters.

I just got this figure in the mail today, its the best one i will own for a long while..the detail is just amazing on it and i now will be getting the TDK version aswell, i did notice the suit is two pieces? and there is a seam line on the left side of the crotch on mine that mildly protrudes a bit..anyone notice this? maybe its glued there?

Got bored and put the Wayne head sculpt on what will be the body and clothing for Mr. Stark when he arrives. Bruce is just holding his spot for now.

HTDK00011.jpg

It's too bad the whole portrait wasn't nailed, Hot Toys really captured Bale's eyes on the Wayne HS.

13.jpg

14.jpg

Great pics MF.

I still think HT went a bit overboard with the skin texturing on the Bruce sculpt, it looks like he's suffering from a lot of acne scars or something.

You guys wanna see who would win in a fight between Wolverine and The Dark Knight....go see my new video on Youtube titled Hot Toys Batman vs Wolverine...

let me know what you think......

Thank you

Great photos, jye4ever, but next time could you perhaps keep them all in 1 post, instead of 50?

Thank you

Sorry about that, I couldn't figure out how. I was lucky that I even figured out how to add the pictures.
Plus it was 330am, I was shot...but it's all fixed now...thank you for the advise.

Last edited:
Back