Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the people who ordered from animate internationals should probably hold off before giving negative feedback or doing a paypal dispute. I know that there have been some communication issues, but they are one of the few sellers actually getting these out to people at the moment. If the people who had ordered from Joe or Toys2 had already gotten theirs it would be different, but I think supplies are still pretty limited, and I don't think these guys really intend to scam anyone or anything. That doesn't excuse them giving false information about shipping or whatever, but in the end I just think you're better off waiting a bit more than going through the hassle of trying to contest the purchase.

i agree 100% with icruise, besides their very positive feedback is a relief.

Was able to get my preorder to the guy over at the spawn board. But its second wave so its gonna be september/october before I get mine.

JOO WE NEED YOU!

Can we get some more pictures please, from everyone who can post them. There are about 15 pages of tracking posts in this Picture thread and

I just want to see some Pictures. Please!

Thank You. :D

I think the people who ordered from animate internationals should probably hold off before giving negative feedback or doing a paypal dispute. I know that there have been some communication issues, but they are one of the few sellers actually getting these out to people at the moment. If the people who had ordered from Joe or Toys2 had already gotten theirs it would be different, but I think supplies are still pretty limited, and I don't think these guys really intend to scam anyone or anything. That doesn't excuse them giving false information about shipping or whatever, but in the end I just think you're better off waiting a bit more than going through the hassle of trying to contest the purchase.

I agree. But when you get a tracking number 7 days ago and are told it was shipped. And when you ask two days later when the tracking will work you're told "post already, check i double check with post" And then are told that over and over and over, it makes one a little nervous. I have been polite to these guys, and i don't think they're out to scam anyone. But if they don't have the actual product and are telling me false info or giving me a bunk tracking number that's something else. But who really knows the case. I'm not sweating them yet, it just don't make sense. I'm sure i will get my product, at this point i just don't know when.

And pjam, i should've already had my joker by now and woulda posted many pics. And you can be sure the second it comes i will post some up!!:cool:

In the meantime tw pics

DSCF0270.jpg

DSCF0272-1.jpg

DSCF0275-1.jpg

Last edited:
No he said it was in the mail a few times already, i've had the tracking number for a week now. If he ran out of them i wish he would just tell me.

I'm in the same boat. Had tracking number since last Friday and still doesn't work. I've tried contacting animate several times since and they give no reply. Don't mean to be negative on what should be a positive thread but I'm just getting the feeling like they ran out and are scrambling to get more to fulfill orders. :mad:

I'm in the same boat. Had tracking number since last Friday and still doesn't work. I've tried contacting animate several times since and they give no reply. Don't mean to be negative on what should be a positive thread but I'm just getting the feeling like they ran out and are scrambling to get more to fulfill orders. :mad:

This may be something you already tried but when I got my tracking # I tried to track through HK post. I emailed my seller in HK and he said to track through USPS. Hope this helps.

I would double check your email or bulk folder or ebay. i have gotten a reply every time from them....Strange.

Checked junk folder and ebay no response. Sorry to keep whining but it's nice to vent to people in similar situations, girlfriends getting angry at me and teasing me with "oh are you upset because you didn't get your dollie?" I reply with "no, I don't like handing $150.00 to people I don't know" Stupid girls don't understand....
I'll stop whining now and hopefully we can enjoy more photos.
Why so serious I guess.

I saw this posted on ebay for a head auction but it is lit differently and shows the sculpt from a different perspective..

Anyway, I thought it was cool so I'm throwing it on the thread.

HTBatmanDHead.jpg

I can't believe people are biching about this sculpt, it is a superb rendition of the TDK Joker.

yay! my hot toys joker came in on tuesday! i wont be opening him up right away though, im waiting to get a few accessories for him before i open him up so i can have him all complete right away. and i have a question, has anyone tried replacing the hot toys tie with a dc direct tie yet? i bought a tie seperately just to do this, but thought maybe someone had some pics of this already done that i could see. even though the pattern is off at least it has the yellow and brown coloring that this tie is missing, so im gonna try to switch them out and see how it looks.

DC direct tie looks a little 'teh puffy' on DCD Joker, a 13 inch, so i dunno how well it'll look on a hot toys. a lot of those dcd accessories and even hot toys accessories are going on ebay so i'd look there. im planning on eventually getting a glock, im sure plenty of people bought extra to take apart and sell each part individually to make more money

Back