Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this posted on ebay for a head auction but it is lit differently and shows the sculpt from a different perspective..

Anyway, I thought it was cool so I'm throwing it on the thread.

HTBatmanDHead.jpg

I can't believe people are biching about this sculpt, it is a superb rendition of the TDK Joker.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I don't get it either. I think it's a great sculpt and an awesome figure. Mine is proudly displayed on my DVD shelf. Was hoping to put the box behind him but it's too big to fit on the shelf.

hmmm just got my hot toys joker...im amazed at the clothing fit, head sculpt and everything about this figure except...well the left leg is slightly longer then the right....anyone ever have these issues with 1/6 scale figures? so far ive managed to bend the longer leg at the knee and it stands okay but his stance pose is limited as a result. also my vest velcro sucks and barely keeps the vest shut. other than that im 110 percent satisfied.

Anyone know if toys2.net are shipping their Joker Orders ?

Paid upfront and its been a while and seeing a few posts now with proud parents holding up 12 inch jokers

BTW

SunnyStudios

Had an Ironman on order with them, 41 days gone by so escalated to claim and received refund. Left appropriate feedback for them

Now for to_bid_or_not_to_bid_that_is_the_question.dne

Shop is : https://stores.ebay.co.uk/ThE-FuN-Of-CoLLeCtiNg

Ive got the batmobile on order with them and have had for 30 days so far

Theyve sat on my money for 30 days as well, Ive asked when will it arrive as Ive got 15 days left before a potential Paypal claim will have to be put in.

BTW Also (mistakenly) ordered an Ironman from to_bid_or_not_to_bid_that_is_the_question.dne today (teach me to look at who Im ordering from)

Once I realised I asked them about the both items. heres what they replied :

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your email. We as an eBay certified preferred trainer, honesty is our first priority. By purchasing multiple listing will cause us to pay extra eBay fees. How about we issue a full refund and set up a private listing for you when they are in-stock? Just simply add us as your favorite seller and contact us when they are released. It would be easier for us :) Let me know if you are ok with it. By carrying the eBay preferred trainer logo we would never jeopardize our honesty and cheat on our customers. Let me know if you are ok with it. By the way, if you pay through a credit card your card issuer also provides protection against fraud and its called charge back. As long as you use their credit card you can get your money back simply through a phone call. Let me know if you are ok with it and a full refund will be issued. We are totally ok for a pre-order without paying any deposit. We believe in trust. As an eBay buyer myself for 8 yrs now I might do the same if I am in your situation. Let me know.

Thanks
Regards
Wilson

This was accompanied by a Mutual request withdrawl for the Ironman transaction

I rejected it and said :

"certified preferred trainer, honesty is our first priority" ill treat that as all goods will be received within the agreed terms of the listing on ebay. Ill also expect the batmobile in the next 15 days within the paypal timeframe. Same for the Ironman

I dont understand how the likes of Studio Sunny and this Fun of Collecting can list stuff on ebay and expect to get it out within 45 days ?

They are the ones taking the chance not us, advertising and taking monies on goods that they have to deliver within 45 days due to paypal time constraints.

When they probably know at the time of placing the listing that theres no chance in hell of that happening, so Ive left negative feedback as I feel Ive just had £100 taken out of my pocket for a month and given back to me with a 2 fingered salute

I understand pre-orders, I also understand ebay listings, but if you take peoples money for a month and then after that month simply give it back then you should expect at least neutral if not negative feedback

either that or dont list the item until you know you can deliver it within 45 days

Last edited:
Ebay doesn't allow sellers to list preorders that are very far in the future, so a lot of them do put what amounts to lies in their listings. But did you really expect to get Iron Man and the Tumbler within 45 days? Surely you know that they're not going to be released for quite some time.

Ebay doesn't allow sellers to list preorders that are very far in the future, so a lot of them do put what amounts to lies in their listings. But did you really expect to get Iron Man and the Tumbler within 45 days? Surely you know that they're not going to be released for quite some time.

I didnt at the time I placed the order for them. I assumed they would be delivered within 30 days as per the listing. But I do now !

So ive a Batmobile to come within 15 days ?

and a HT Ironman within 30 days ?

When are these due to be released ?

Yea, I think everyone understands the release window on the Ironman and TDK vehicles. They will not be available till later this year.

sorry for the atrocious quality, i resorted to my cellphone camera, really does the thing no justice but I wanted to share and don't own a digital camera.

hotjoker1.jpg

hotjoker2.jpg

hotjoker3.jpg

hotjoker4.jpg

hotjoker5.jpg

I just put my order through for me Joker, which was originally gonna be for second realease of Sep/Oct. But the guy Joe said that he had some still available from the first run and would be shipping next week.

I am still debating on getting the joker and the dark knight batman...cant decide if I should or shouldnt

Just got my joker today - but I had also ordered batman begins, though I ordered them a few days apart - did everyone who ordered both get them both at once, or separately? I'm talking about animate internationals.

Pics stll came out looking pretty cool laudanum09!

Thanks Bro.

indeed. you can tell that the clothes fit really well in these pics. with a little bit of love i managed to get it so his undercoat barely shows although not so much in those pics. love the shoulder articulation since you can bring them closer forward to keep the jacket nice and taut.

only problem is that the velcro sucks bigtime on the vest. im going to carefully remove it and sew on some stronger velcro. and instead of a strip im going to go for three little 'buttons'. also thinking about a way to reinforce his shoulders to get that hunched look ledger has in the film (also I think he has some pretty large shoulder pads in his coat to assist with that look)

i also took three of the bills and burnt them down about halfway...looks very rad!

Back