Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. I would.

I just dont like the way the DC looks anymore. I did love it for a while, ti'll I saw the HT pics....now im in love.

Yes. I would.

I just dont like the way the DC looks anymore. I did love it for a while, ti'll I saw the HT pics....now im in love.

Well have fun with the inferior looking figure. I'm just saying. I too intially thought the HT was out of this world when I saw the proto's. The eyes looked darker, and he looked just like that pic that was released of him standing in front of the Slaughter Is The Best Medicine truck. THEN ... I saw the final version in comparison to the DC Direct. And there is no comparison. DC Direct looked like the character in the film, and Hot Toys Joker looked like a cross between TDK Joker and the Grinch. And ultimately not even close to what it looked like in the proto's or what Heath Ledger looked like on screen.

Well have fun with the inferior looking figure.

Go make a god damn DC direct joker thread then. I'm sick of hearing how much better you think the DC one is over the HT. Jesus christ on a cracker it's a ^^^^ing toy. It's like you're constantly trying to convince yourself it's better.

And for the record the DC direct one is ^^^^!!

Well have fun with the inferior looking figure. I'm just saying. I too intially thought the HT was out of this world when I saw the proto's. The eyes looked darker, and he looked just like that pic that was released of him standing in front of the Slaughter Is The Best Medicine truck. THEN ... I saw the final version in comparison to the DC Direct. And there is no comparison. DC Direct looked like the character in the film, and Hot Toys Joker looked like a cross between TDK Joker and the Grinch. And ultimately not even close to what it looked like in the proto's or what Heath Ledger looked like on screen.

Oh it looks like Heath...but thats the only good thing about it...the head. The rest is blah. Wheres Hot Toys, the head is OK, and the rest is fantastic.

you should team up with that Riko guy and take the world by storm. ever think about hitting up the SW section?

My Hot Toys head will be popped off and thrown in a box as soon as my repainted DC head gets back from Les. I'm sorry, but it's just not anywhere close to looking like Heath's Joker.

My Hot Toys head will be popped off and thrown in a box as soon as my repainted DC head gets back from Les. I'm sorry, but it's just not anywhere close to looking like Heath's Joker.

Yeah, that LES head is badass. But see, the HT is more bang for your buck.

(if this deal goes well, I'll take the head....heh. )

But you rather pay 150+ for a barbie doll-ish body with more accurate clothes, and a facial sculpt and paint app that hardly resembles the on screen counterpart? Hmmm ...

The Joker himself is long and lanky. And his paint on his face IS cruddy.

Pick the figure you like best.

But . . . . .Hot Toys has a Barbie Doll-ish body? DCD could only dream their POS out of scale body was anywhere near as nice as a HT True Type :lol

Thank You. Sorry I'm making so many people pissed off. Just sharing my opinion. Which is the point of this thread about TOYS ...

:rotfl

Toywiz canceled on you eh? I had a bad feeling about them, remind me never to order anything from them.

Back