Hot Toys 1992 Batman Returns 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. Just cancelled my pre-order on the Batman '89 2.0 the other day. Mostly needed to save some money but I also didn't like the texture of the suit. I'll save up for this one. :)

Looking again at the pictures, this full rubber suit just bends and tweaks all wrong for the glider pose.

Museum pose required. unfortunately. Guess the torn mask will suffice.

dAMMNIT
Was looking for my old Returns body that I replaced [it had a broken internal arm I couldn't get to]
I was gonna cut it up and glue the panels onto a fabric suit so I could pose it more.
Sadly I can't mind it - have a horrible feeling I threw it away after my last spring clean.
You ever done something and then think why on EARTH would I do that?

Bring It On Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

hmm this is definitely a wait and see. what are the odds that they stuff up the Keaton likeness like they did on the 89 2.0?

This announcement looks amazing! I’m so excited for the deluxe version of this one. Makes up for the disappointing 89 2.0 release (I can’t get past the suit texture) so long as HT don’t mess this one up too.

I also agree that diorama base would go perfectly with the upcoming JazzInc Catwoman!

Museum pose required. unfortunately. Guess the torn mask will suffice.
He'll look great in a museum pose with the Keaton head. Plus you don't want the suit to split... right down the center.

Ok, that quote was admittedly a stretch. But not as much as those elbows would, heyooooo!

Back