Hot Toys 1992 Batman Returns 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preordered Deluxe just now. Definitely think I'll finally have all three versions of Keaton Bats.

Sculpt by Yixie.
1000028248.jpg
1000028249.jpg
1000028250.jpg
1000028251.jpg
1000028252.jpg
1000028253.jpg

I passed on the original release of Batman returns back in the day like an idiot. This is going to be a must-have. I think it looks absolutely beautiful. Get in my collection perfection. Now bring on the penguin and Catwoman hot toys.

Dc Comics Batman GIF
Michelle Pfeiffer Meow GIF by Max
Danny Devito Win GIF by HBO Max
Michael Keaton Art GIF by Tech Noir

Cancelled my 89 Batman 2.0 preorder now without hesitation.

This looks so amazing :love:
With the Jazzinc Catwoman on the horizon, this will be the Keaton Batman in my collection.

I have the original release... This 2.0 is tempting, but not enough to cancel one or two other orders. The 'wingsuit' looks great, but it's not wide enough to be the correct scale. Funny, I've been planning to make my own custom wingsuit accessory from scratch since it's getting close to delivery time for my JazzInc '89 Batmobile. The photo below shows what I believe to be a pretty accurate size for the wing when it's fully deployed. After careful measurements, I arrived at a wingspan of 38.5 inches.

Attachments

• dbw8hfz-00ed4bc1-2e3e-429f-8b6c-2cb90557c720.png
    dbw8hfz-00ed4bc1-2e3e-429f-8b6c-2cb90557c720.png
    734.7 KB · Views: 0
Even if it’s an easy pass for me as Returns isn’t my favorite incarnation, I have to say that it looks much more interesting than the 89 2.0 debacle.
The Wayne sculpt is far better than the 1.0 but still not completely accurate. The Mars Toys Bruce is still closer and gets more Keaton vibes IMO.

While it looks good, the headsculpt is inaccurate. He needs blood on his face since the unmasked look is very scene spesific.

I'm excited about this one. Preordered the deluxe. I already have the Batman Returns 1.0 but I will displaying this one with the torn cowl and the Keaton head. I really love the Shreck's Department Store head for the base.

Am i the only one not liking this Keaton headsculpt?
I find it horrible....can't really see keaton on this one...
And it's not scene accurate at all...
That's a headsculpt of Bruce Wayne ready to go to the ball...
Clean,perfect hair (too much hair by the way)...
It should be messed up hair, sweaty, bleeding face..
And the expression is wrong too...
He seems almost smiling, relaxed...it's all wrong!
KeatonBatman.png

535278-hot-toys-batman-returns-2.0-460783670-929622019201811-146353933316276071-n.jpg

The mask seems the same, but it was nearly perfect so..
But it's the same useless face plates like the first...only one usable..

The glider will be useless too, because it will torn the suit..so i'am pretty sure we won't be able display it like that..

Again, a miss for hot toys, just like the 89 v2..
Easy pass for me...i'll gladly keep my 2 pack v1..

Anyway i really don't care anymore about anything hot toys is doing ..
I just hope Jazzinc figures will be a success, and they can go on doing all those figures the right way.

Back