Hot Toys 1992 Batman Returns 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They’ll do that on something like their old DX bases regarding the LEDs, but not on the cowl.

The fact that they went through the trouble of giving us that brand new Keaton sculpt instead of excluding it all together, or just putting out the old sculpt again tells me that hatch will be gone, certainly.

No, no... I think it should say:

Bad day?.... make it a Great BJ!

532697-latest.jpg

Will check in next year to see if I was wrong but I think they will release this with the hatch on the cowl.

The cowl is perfection and they are not going to be updating the faceplates so making changes will risk them not fitting. It already has seperate rolling eyes so I can see them leaving it all as is.

The budget for this one went on the headsculpt, glider, and the base.

Last edited:
That ridiculous glider will never leave the box. And I'll never articulate his arms like that because it makes the suit crease. Just looks really bad to me, idk.

That ridiculous glider will never leave the box. And I'll never articulate his arms like that because it makes the suit crease. Just looks really bad to me, idk.
I might display the glider but not with the arms bent.

Bought an extra 2.0 and also own the 1.0 Returns figure.

Sadly, agree on the glider wings... which, at first, was the big draw for me. Touched a nerve.

But I don't like the inner-wing material -- looks like the back side of pleather -- and the unposeable nature of the rubber suit, without it looking like a toy, kills my interest.

You getting this one, Nick? I know you bowed out of the 89 version. Understandable.

You know me, a sucker for anything Keaton so I look forward to being disappointed again with this lol
Yeah, I’m with the deluxe here.
I had around $60 in SS rewards applied, as well as an NRD return towards this. So I got the Deluxe out the door at $274.93 tax & shipping baked in.

I won’t use the wingsuit either. Perhaps once and a blue moon using the ripped cowl and Keaton sculpt on this. If Topo makes that Gala Tux, is it? I’d build a Bruce Wayne with the new sculpt, if not it’s box fodder typically.

All I need out of this suit.

IMG_4608.jpeg

IMG_4607.jpeg

Yeah I'm doing the standard release again. I ain't got the real estate for these bases, sadly.
I won’t use the diorama either, slipped my mind completely. They’re starting to make me despise Deluxe options, I want the Bruce sculpt, not the huge base. Standard Affleck comes with one, why not this? Like Span was mentioning previously.

Mime Joker looks good here,
likely need to swing back and pick it up.

So much style, don’t see it getting remade.
Would like to see Yunsil tackle it.

IMG_4610.jpeg

I think the feather is halfassed,
but a pose like this really looks good to me,
especially in a black Moducase with a bit of shadows.

I’d certainly prefer a 2.0 though
as I’d likely not pay Yunsils prices for this.
Don’t like a sculpted top hat, that’s lazy.

Back