1/6 Hot Toys 60's Batman figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics from Ani-Com:

971154_527837837289204_1872868980_n.jpg

16548_527837833955871_1243436_n.jpg

943665_527837933955861_2109891064_n.jpg

1014170_3246123009871_1400129001_n.jpg

I think the Batman figure could still do with some tweaking.

It's like they made the belt a bit smaller, & his frame a bit more barrel-esque.. when it should be the other way around.

The whole reason why that look exists, is because the damn belt is so huge - it starts high & ends under his ribs. His waist is completely masked. It's good for the most part now, but there's room for improvement IMO.

I like the current proto, but the more I look at those things, the more I can't not think about them. :lol

They had a video showcasing the licenses playing at the booth, and, along with Batman, Robin, and The Batmobile, clips of The Joker and Catwoman were shown, as well.

[ame]https://youtu.be/LugIeKU1_xM[/ame]

Ah, when I read that I thought you meant 66' Joker and Catwoman figures! but at least showing the live action characters is a hint they will come...... Still want Riddler and Penguin more then those two though.

Batman and robin are my most anticipate set, this show introduce me to the Batman world :panic::panic::panic:

This probably will be a 2 in 1 set, hope not too expensive.

I think so too.
West wasn't that tubby.
Or at all really...
batman8x10.JPG

He was not fat at all. He was actually quite fit. And that costume looks amazing even today, so bold and colourful. It was, along with STAR TREK and of course Gerry Anderson's THUNDERBIRDS, one of my earliest introductions to colour TV. As a small boy I was mesmerised by all the action and gadgets!

PS, this scene was one I remember well. I had that adventure, it was reviewed regularly by me on my VIEWMASTER 3D viewer. Great days.

He totally was a fit guy!! :exactly:

I love the Adam West costume (of course), but as a kid growing up - I always wanted his ears to be be taller. :lol

That above pic really shows how masked his waist was under that big belt. He literally had to stretch his torso & lift his shoulders like that, for you to see his waist at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back