Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off topic but I think I prefer figures outside of glass cases. They just look better. Unfortunately there's a dust problem. I think I might have to put Hulk and Ultron on top.

He arrived today and he is a very impressive figure. My 4th Hot Toys figure so far and my core Avengers team is complete.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    100.4 KB
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445648697.760973.jpg
Guess who arrived today!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445648720.270178.jpg
Box is massive!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445648740.397204.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445648750.452319.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445648759.605140.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445648769.011541.jpg
Color is great!!! Not yellow like in some pics but more of a pea green soup or avocado.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445648813.417205.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445648823.105531.jpg

Congrats! You now have a new stool! I envy your courage of displaying your figures out in the open :lol

They were just on that table for photo purposes, that's not where i have them displayed. Iron man and patriot are a ***** when it comes to dust though. And bw does get occasional dust in her cleavage that annoys me. :lol

:rotfl

Cool pics, BTW. :duff

Just unboxed mine. I won't use the deluxe parts until Hulkbuster arrives.

Nice pics, Grimlock. :duff

Yeah well i got great news, my hulks left arm is messed up. The arm has suddenly become really stiff and makes a loud squeaking noise when the shoulder is rotated up. As far as i can tell its not broken yet but only a matter of time till the arm breaks. I dont know much about ratchets but as far as i can tell the arm isnt removable. So i would need a whole new torso. Darn i have bad luck with stuff, i always seem to get the bad ones.

Yeah well i got great news, my hulks left arm is messed up. The arm has suddenly become really stiff and makes a loud squeaking noise when the shoulder is rotated up. As far as i can tell its not broken yet but only a matter of time till the arm breaks. I dont know much about ratchets but as far as i can tell the arm isnt removable. So i would need a whole new torso. Darn i have bad luck with stuff, i always seem to get the bad ones.

Mine does that as well, I suppose it's normal? :thud:

Love the blown out look. Looks like a cover shot. Very cool. The stormtrooper one made me chuckle. :clap
:lol thank man, glad you liked the pics :duff
I had to bolt out the door in a hurry and didn't have time for anything fancy, but here's a humorous cell phone pic of Hulk.

ca5d3c739cd108e6ff5a50383c1b1bb1.jpg

"Puny god."

You know, I really wish I had Avengers Loki to do this

Back