Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah well i got great news, my hulks left arm is messed up. The arm has suddenly become really stiff and makes a loud squeaking noise when the shoulder is rotated up. As far as i can tell its not broken yet but only a matter of time till the arm breaks. I dont know much about ratchets but as far as i can tell the arm isnt removable. So i would need a whole new torso. Darn i have bad luck with stuff, i always seem to get the bad ones.

Mine does that as well, I suppose it's normal? :thud:

Don't they all do this? I'm pretty sure the Hulk's arms squeak in all of the reviews I've seen.

Got mine today. Screaming headsculpt looks good. I really like the skin tone as well. Looks great in hand.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

NO man there is something wrong with mine cuz it was working fine. Both arms were working normal and made no loud twist or squeaking sound. It is very hard to move the arm now. The other arm moves nice and smooth. I dont know if there is like a rubber washer in there somewhere that softens the ball joint but now it barely moves.

Yeah well i got even better news! Well i decided i would just switch to the smash torso while i waited for a new regular torso. Well i guess that was more bad luck as while i was popping it on IT BROKE! 2 of the little plastic pieces that form the socket on the front end snapped! I nearly had a heart attack and now i have to address that to sideshow when they respond back about the 1st torso. I didnt even use any hard force or anything and the normal torso goes on and off real easy.

I swear my brother tells me all the time that every time i get one of these things something always breaks on me :slap
I dont know what i will do now, if i will just replace the whole set or will they send me both torso's and i will smash up the old ones for sideshow.
Oh god i hate my life and i feel sick :sick :medic:thud:

I hope sideshow will help me out, i mean they got to have plenty in stock for replacements. They will just have to take my word about that arm, but i can at least take pictures of the broken torso. This thing is so expensive too i cant just write it off. I either need a replacement or my money back. If i get new torso's i will just have to be real careful with them i guess.

Well i just hope ssc is understanding and wont give me a big hassle for an exchange. I am a little more nervous now since i have to tell theam that both torso's have something wrong with them. :panic:
I didn't use any unnecessary force on the smash torso, i thought i felt it go on in and then i heard the snapping sound instead. Tell me did your guy's smash torso have a hard time going in/on?

Can see it now.

I don't have the figure yet, so only speculating:

I haven't seen anyone use the "non-smash" torso and pose it with the arms above the head. Because I wondered if that was possible. The other arm is fine? Someone who owns the figure will have to comment.

That sounds weird though.

Forgive the low quality cam vid but i thought this would help explain my hulk's arm problem better.

Surely that can't be right! I have the first avengers hulk and his arms don't make that sort of noise when moved! Is the other arm ok?

Yes his other arms moves quiet and smooth, just the left arm that is messed up. A couple days ago when i 1st got it both arms were normal, i switched back to the reg torso and decided to work him into a new pose. Thats when the arm got stiff and made a loud twisting sound. So basically the joint went bad after a couple days and now a day later the smash torso breaks. :slap

Back