Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My regular edition was charged today by SS. So it'll be here...you know, sometime.

I'm also going to grab another detolf this Saturday morning maybe, and adjust the clamps to fit the big guy. There goes Saturday morning. First world problems.

OMG he is here, this figure is massive and beautiful. Couldn't resist a couple of thor/hulk poses.

Attachments

• IMG_0214.JPG
    IMG_0214.JPG
    663.7 KB
  • IMG_0215.JPG
    IMG_0215.JPG
    795.3 KB
  • IMG_0216.JPG
    IMG_0216.JPG
    922.9 KB
  • IMG_0217.JPG
    IMG_0217.JPG
    907.5 KB
And this is what I was saying when discussing the whole "tell us more info" that fans ask for. People don't want more info. Not directed at you Yankee but I know you where in on that topic a couple times it came up.

What are you talking about? You said "not directed" at me, but you both quoted my post and mentioned previous board activity of mine. Plus, you somehow managed to conflate lack of communication from Hot Toys with an erroneous e-mail from Sideshow.

Great job, as usual, Motux. :duff

thanks YankeesFanboy. I know its avengers thor with AOU Hulk but I couldn't resist. Especially since I just did the body swap with the "exclusive" dark world thor.

So has anyone contacted sideshow about this mishap? I felt like sending them hatemail but didnt bother. I just find it odd that they didnt even send out an apology.

What are you talking about? You said "not directed" at me, but you both quoted my post and mentioned previous board activity of mine. Plus, you somehow managed to conflate lack of communication from Hot Toys with an erroneous e-mail from Sideshow.

Great job, as usual, Motux. :duff

I didn't conflate anything. I used it to make a point. To demonstrate why hot toys does not give specific information, becuase this is how it's customer base acts. It doesn't matter if that info was not direct from hot toys. It was direct from its consumers(the response). This response, no matter whom the information directly came from, is why hot toys does not provide more specific information.

As for the tone of your response-you make a statement about me somehow missing the point, except it was you that did. You look more at the person saying it then the words written.

The previous discussion also brought up other companies and how they interact with customers to make points. That's all I did.

So has anyone contacted sideshow about this mishap? I felt like sending them hatemail but didnt bother. I just find it odd that they didnt even send out an apology.

Why would they need to apologize? They anticipated it would arrive and be ready on one date, it then they found out otherwise. Nothing to apologize for. And again, this type of response to information is why companies shy away from any specific or meaningful conversations with customers. Things happen. Unless they are correct 100% of the time, even if it's things outside of their control, people get upset.

Idk... I'm like a simple "excuse me, was there a problem with my Hulk's shipping" email to them without getting mad would be pretty nice.

The only problem I have with sideshow is recently they have been charging final payments for a figure before it's even released (or shipped out). My last 4-5 figures have been charged then shipped days to a week after. They used to be pretty good at shipping same day as charged. I just accept it as the norm now:dunno

The only problem I have with sideshow is recently they have been charging final payments for a figure before it's even released (or shipped out). My last 4-5 figures have been charged then shipped days to a week after. They used to be pretty good at shipping same day as charged. I just accept it as the norm now:dunno

That's crazy. I've never had a problem with sideshow shipping out past the same day charged. I always get an email almost immediately if not just a few hours after it's been charged to say it's shipped with the tracking number and estimated date of arrival.

Where are you in the world?

Received my standard Hulk figure last night. Unfortunately my wife got home before I did and she hid it, said I cant open it until Christmas. Oh well the wait continues. lol

Back