Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Futzing futzing futzing!!! This guy need a lot of futzing.

IMG_4876.jpg

IMG_4853.jpg

IMG_4851.jpg

IMG_4857.jpg

IMG_4865.jpg

IMG_4842.jpg

IMG_4875.jpg

IMG_4871.jpg

IMG_4849.jpg

IMG_4881.jpg

Great pics there, OMG!

I'm really on the fence with this figure. I have no interest in the character at all but it looks like a very cool figure to play with.

Too bad the hood doesn't sit right...

OMG could you try to get the cape to go behind his arm rather than over it? And take pics? That would be great. Thanks in advance if you do it!

Last edited:
I guess the gap as the crest is really luck of the draw cause on OMG pics,it's smallest I have seen so far.

Maybe its just me, but this is really one of those rare figure that will benefit from the long neck syndrome.

They didn't bother changing the Hood,pretty weak imo because it looks to be a real pain in the ass to make the Hood look right.

A look at the box , credit to Kidulttoyshop:)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/fPzjpQFbvCs?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/fPzjpQFbvCs?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Yay, he's out in HK...so maybe early November for US?

Great pics OMG!

haha I was just about to ask about that...man I was really hoping he'd be out by October here in the US. that way i'd get him first then Prince Dastan, and preorder DX CR Superman in December

As always OMG with the rock'n pics!!

I really hadn't planned on this guy but that costume is frigg'n bad ass! I think I'm going have to make a purchase.

Alter Ego just got my order!!!

Last edited:
Great pics! I can't get enough of how awesome that costume is!

Now bring on Altair!

Thank you :wave

Rumour: HT will issue a cape replacement later this week for ppl who already brought Ezio.

New cape
47552_AssassinsCreed2-Ezio.png

The one we have now, see the diff?
IMG_4865.jpg

Back