Hot Toys - Avengers Bruce Banner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few pictures of the iminime headsculpt I got from a fellow boardie...

1377393_10201505592094232_214484502_n.jpg

1380841_10201505591334213_807614958_n.jpg

1379610_10201505591814225_298065617_n.jpg

On a side note, what body would this go best with? I have a spare TTM14 Narrow Shoulder, but it's way too small.

Man compared to the Spiderman people i cant complain about waiting but HT was really banging out the Avengers then they seemed to hit a wall once it came down to Banner and the Chitauri soldier. Wonder what the hold up is?

I want to pose this figure with the IM3 Tony Stark I got coming. Two scientists at work! :yess:

I'm still deciding whether to pose Banner with my Hulk figure, or with my Avengers Tony Stark and the desks/accessories that come with the IM3 Tony figure.

I'm still deciding whether to pose Banner with my Hulk figure, or with my Avengers Tony Stark and the desks/accessories that come with the IM3 Tony figure.

I think I'll start with the two scientists set-up, maybe make a Bruce/Hulk display later.
First Hulk will be among his fellow Avengers.

Everyone worrying/complaining about what Banner might or mught not come with accessory wise.
It may sound crazy but who cares?
I'm getting Banner no matter what.
He could come with data pads or Loki's weapon...or what ever.
If you have all The Avengers figures...yes including Coulson and Fury,you're telling me you won't get Banner?
I don't want to kitbash him.
The sculpts I've seen are all way off.
He's either to doughy,too grey in the hair or he looks like a stroke victim.

Bring on Bruce Banner sooner than :impatient:later Hot Toys!!!!!
:yess:

Everyone worrying/complaining about what Banner might or mught not come with accessory wise.
It may sound crazy but who cares?
I'm getting Banner no matter what.
He could come with data pads or Loki's weapon...or what ever.
If you have all The Avengers figures...yes including Coulson and Fury,you're telling me you won't get Banner?
I don't want to kitbash him.
The sculpts I've seen are all way off.
He's either to doughy,too grey in the hair or he looks like a stroke victim.

Bring on Bruce Banner sooner than :impatient:later Hot Toys!!!!!
:yess:
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Kind of curious to see how this figure comes out. I don't have a Hulk but I'd kind of like a Banner to go with my Tony. I might get a Hulk somewhere down the line too.

Back