Hot Toys Avengers Campus Iron Mark LXXX ( 80 ) CMS 018 D60

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikericm

Super Freak
Reaction score
【Avengers Campus - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXX Collectible Figure (Disney Exclusive)】
Celebrating the kick off of D23, Hot Toys is delighted to unveil the Disney Exclusive version of 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXX diecast collectible figure inspired the Avengers’ Campus Meet & Greet.
Exquisitely crafted based on Iron Man in Avengers Campus, the diecast figure features a newly developed helmet with LED-light up function, all new Iron Man armor design and details with red, gold and silver coloring painted carefully with a metallic appearance, LED light-up functions scattered throughout the upper body, back and Arc Reactor on chest, an energy blade, a pair of claw blasters and multiple pairs of interchangeable hands for iconic gestures and weapon-holding, a special Tactical Upgraded Version of Spider-Bot, and a themed figure stand.
This Disney Exclusive version includes a shawarma and a blueprint map as bonus items.
Avengers Campus 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXX Collectible Figure (Disney Exclusive) will be firstly available at D23 Expo 2024 with limited quantity! Reserve a space for the latest Iron Man that’s built for the ultimate showdown!
*Hot Toys Fans, please stay tuned with us and your official Hot Toys local distributor for more announcement updates at other regions.*
#IronMan #MarkLXXX #AvengersCampus #HotToysCollectibles #Sixthscale #Exclusive #D23 #D23Expo

May be an image of toy and text

May be an image of toy, Superman and text

May be an image of Superman, toy and text

May be an illustration of ‎toy and ‎text that says '‎深 꽃호 0 z 3 AT ISNEO Z 3 ·ㅋ Y ・ ㅈ ב 安安 r ALL ALLNEW NEW ARMOR DESIGN DESIGNANDDETAILS ANDDETAILS AND DETAILS NAA DYON N AVENGERS CAMPUS HEM cuα COMIC DIE MECAST AST -을 MARVEL MARVEL‎'‎‎

May be an image of toy, ticket stub and text
May be an image of toy

May be an image of text

Last edited:
Looking at the prototype, it looks like a repaint of the 85 with a slightly different helmet. Anyone see any other differences aside from paint?

Looks like they had a bunch of leftover iron man parts lying around from previous production runs and cobbled this together from them.

Missed opportunity to round out the top edges of that arc reactor and make it a Mickey mouse reactor :lol

Saw these pics on MrCollectionVentures Youtube but at quick glance thought it was the 85 with new accessories. Not for me as I'm not even currently displaying either of my Iron Man figures. Cool for those that want it.

Okay am I going crazy or is that the 85's helmet? Might just be because of the low-res but that doesn't match the concept/box's helmet at all.

In fact looking closely I'm 99.9 percent sure this is a full repaint. The kneepads look a bit different from here but their lining matches the ones on the 85.

Okay am I going crazy or is that the 85's helmet? Might just be because of the low-res but that doesn't match the concept/box's helmet at all.

In fact looking closely I'm 99.9 percent sure this is a full repaint. The kneepads look a bit different from here but their lining matches the ones on the 85.
Oh, it's definitely a repaint of the 85. The shoulder pads, elbows, rib cage area, thighs and shins have different colors but otherwise nothing new to see here. Maybe the shin armor is revised but that's it.

Last edited:
Back