Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame - 1:6 Iron Spider Collectible Figure (Artisan Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm probably in the minority but some of these updated figures have me scratching my head. This looks objectively better than the first one but the first one still looks solid to me? Same with both BvS Batman figures. And you can get the originals for a decent price

I get its a money thing but I wish we'd get some updated figures that desperately need an update like FA Cap
Agreed. I have the first one and am fine with that. I don't need spend another AUD$400+ on another figure I already have.

Man I wish the red n blue final suit had had an artisan hair option. Maybe down the track (esp if he wears that suit in another movie of course)

Exact preorder dropped time updated: 10:00am PT.
Screenshot_20240725_021137_Brave.jpg

Do with think the unmasked artisan head will be compatible with other spider suits they released for him?

That’s an interesting question. It was covered in one of those collectors huddle YouTube video and the consensus is that probably not, as the neck construction is different for the newer Spider-Man to allow the collar to show. The best chance of compatibility is the new red-blue final suit from NWH.

Seeing how long Black Widow lasted, I gotta imagine this will be a bit easier than most Artisans.
Personally I think the sculpted hair looks a little bit better, but I suppose the Artisan hair affords you more options (I think it would be cool to style the hair more like the final battle of No Way Home)

Seeing how long Black Widow lasted, I gotta imagine this will be a bit easier than most Artisans.
Personally I think the sculpted hair looks a little bit better, but I suppose the Artisan hair affords you more options (I think it would be cool to style the hair more like the final battle of No Way Home)
IMO and it’s still a great piece to own with a Artisan option but the version itself is just so outdated , I’m not that interested in this suit anymore

Got the text message from SSC a few minutes ago to get into the waiting room but not the email.

But with the Black Widow Artisan, I got in quicker to PO using the link at Willfox's YT community page even though he didn't post until almost 10am (whereas I was already waiting 10-minutes prior to that through SSC's text).

Back