Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From FB

i need this in my life :panic::panic::panic::panic:

SvHAZtn.jpg

lHsDJ9Q.jpg

vkUoezi.jpg

I really like the side box art.

Kind of reminds me of the BAT when it got released but no pics for a while because no one bought it lol. I don't think that is the case for this car lol. Maybe folks in Hong Kong have limits on space so not many buyers, its not like an Ironman release lol.

Kind of reminds me of the BAT when it got released but no pics for a while because no one bought it lol. I don't think that is the case for this car lol. Maybe folks in Hong Kong have limits on space so not many buyers, its not like an Ironman release lol.

:rotfl :lol

I'm saving hard for a desposit for a full sized car, but i have to have this. Even if they immediately announce the PT II version, i need them both. AND the PT III version. I'd sell every IM figure i have for $50 apiece if i had to in order to get this, lol.
Just ordered it from SS. And i will probably like this more than the real car i'm saving for...

I'm saving hard for a desposit for a full sized car, but i have to have this. Even if they immediately announce the PT II version, i need them both. AND the PT III version. I'd sell every IM figure i have for $50 apiece if i had to in order to get this, lol.
Just ordered it from SS. And i will probably like this more than the real car i'm saving for...

This post made me smile. I can't wait for this too!

Part I looks more original, Part II has Mr.Fusion and flying wheels, which one should we go for if we can only get 1?

Oh man i need this. Need for my Marty badly. Only car I can imagine that is so close to that car is Mad Max car. No Batman cars or any car i can remember is so close to them. Only problem is money or maybe money is not problem when you dont have money :)

Oh man i need this. Need for my Marty badly. Only car I can imagine that is so close to that car is Mad Max car. No Batman cars or any car i can remember is so close to them. Only problem is money or maybe money is not problem when you dont have money :)
I dunno i'd put the batman 89 batmobile and the new batman versus superman batmobile above the delorean in terms of design and aesthetic qualities. Sure the delorean is great as the time machine from back to the future but lets be honest it is an ugly car when seen without all the gizmos and gadgets on it(see pic below).No wonder marty states 'you made a time machine...out of a delorean?'

It just has an ugly pure square 80s design, one people i suspect wouldn't even look at twice if it wasn't for its popularity in the bttf series.

020_delorean.jpg

Last edited:
I dunno i'd put the batman 89 batmobile and the new batman versus superman batmobile above the delorean in terms of epic design. Sure the delorean is great as the time machine from back to the future but lets be honest it is an ugly car when seen without all the gizmos and gadgets on it(see pic below). It has an ugly pure square 80s design, one people i suspect wouldn't even look at twice if it wasn't for its popularity in the bttf series.

View attachment 233631

I strongly disagree. firstly I think its quite a nice looking car and secondly the car has always been a head turner even long before BTTF. Even if the delorean wasnt used in BTTF, it would still have an iconic status even if it maybe a cult one.

I dont care what other people think about the car. When i see it i remember watching the movie for the first time in the cinema back than or my visit of the Universal Studios in 93. For other people its maybe one of the batmobiles. Emotions....

I dont care what other people think about the car. When i see it i remember watching the movie for the first time in the cinema back than or my visit of the Universal Studios in 93. For other people its maybe one of the batmobiles. Emotions....

:exactly::goodpost:

I strongly disagree. firstly I think its quite a nice looking car and secondly the car has always been a head turner even long before BTTF. Even if the delorean wasnt used in BTTF, it would still have an iconic status even if it maybe a cult one.

Thats ok everyones entitled to their own opinion.

BTTF_DeLorean_Time_Machine.jpg

DeLorean_DMC-12_%289979%29.jpg

Troll is hungry. Do not feed.

ahh no its not trolling everyone is entitled to their opinion like I said. Just because someone doesn't agree with your viewpoint doesn't make it trolling. I was just retorting to someone who pointed out they felt the delorean was above any other movie car including the batmobiles.

Back