Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has Sideshow given any notices of an ETA yet? I'm getting charged for the Boba Fett PF tomorrow and if it's still 30+ days out, I'll just wait until the RP's hit from that before ordering.

Has Sideshow given any notices of an ETA yet? I'm getting charged for the Boba Fett PF tomorrow and if it's still 30+ days out, I'll just wait until the RP's hit from that before ordering.

Well I got a In stock/shipping notice on Friday that it will be coming in 14 days from the email I got so it seems end of next week is when they are arriving.

Just a hunch, but I think the price of this goes up before down especially in the long term. I don't think hot toys will over produce it. Of course I have been wrong before. If hot toys never makes a part 2 version, this piece will be ridiculous in the aftermarket a few years down the line.

There is no chance this will go down in value, this will end up like the medicom Akira bike.

Tbh the price is already rising. The uk havent even got it yet And where I ordered from the price has risen at least twice. Its now £100 more expensive than when I PO it. Thankfully my PO was a lock in price and its all paid for now. My ETA is the 18th march. Its been a very long wait (year and a half) and these next 2 weeks will be hell. Once this sells out I think the fence sitters are gonna kick themselves. Im not holding any hope for the mr fusion version and if it does happen, it wont be for a long time. HT are gonna be concentrating on their marvel/dc/star wars lines.

well final payment is due on the 5th for me, no 2 week notice but now it shows shipping included with my final payment.:pray:

Did anyone notice Hot Toys molded the detail on the "spare tire" battery cover wheel correctly, but did not mold the actual wheels correctly? I am speaking of the concentric indentation on the spokes between the rim and hub.

It would be one thing if the actual wheels and the spare were consistent in detail, but the spare is actually more detailed/correct than the ones mounted on the four corners.

5580886429_5f6e72c57d_z.jpg
Got some spare cash for another 4 deloreans? Then you'd be sorted... :)

Soooo, just some 411. Decided to chat with SSC to ask about packout options for this beast. And as I figured due to the size that was not an option. So since I had her on the Hotline bling:banana I asked if I could pay my final now instead of the 5th (saturday) and to my surprise she said yes. So there could be a chance I get mine by thursday or friday. I live within 80 miles of SSC, which wouldn't have been a big deal if she said no but since it lands on a saturday I probably wouldn't have received it till Monday but more likely tuesday. So im :blissy happy. However she didnt really tell me when it would ship nor did I ask but she said it would ship this week and I normally get packages the following day that it ships. Soooooo nooooooow theeee waaaaaaaaaiiiiittiiiiing game! :impatient:

I also sent them an email saying "hey can I just finish my flex pay and get this thing?" And they said yes, shipped it yesterday, received it today. So awesome.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 249
Very cool display the way this is selling i'm betting on hover version showing up with Doc and 2nd Marty at comic con on display. I bet we get 2nd Marty's Preorder before the big Cali comic con.

Did anyone notice Hot Toys molded the detail on the "spare tire" battery cover wheel correctly, but did not mold the actual wheels correctly? I am speaking of the concentric indentation on the spokes between the rim and hub.

It would be one thing if the actual wheels and the spare were consistent in detail, but the spare is actually more detailed/correct than the ones mounted on the four corners.

5580886429_5f6e72c57d_z.jpg

I noticed that too when I added batteries to the car. Not sure how HT concluded with that.
...the door and windows don't line up right. This is the one detail of all that gets to me.
image.jpg image.jpg

I also sent them an email saying "hey can I just finish my flex pay and get this thing?" And they said yes, shipped it yesterday, received it today. So awesome.

That looks great, since I didnt receive a 2 week notice it didnt even occur to me to ask early. So apparantly i didnt get the order in on time so hopefully mines ships today.

Can somebody help me out how much room does the delorean have in a 40 gallon fish tank with the doors open? Pictures would be gnarly

Called Sideshow early this morning to see if I could do my Flex pay today and get it shipped out and they said YES! I should have it by wednesday next week!!!!

Back