Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhhh Mylanta!!!!! its been 546 days since I Po'd this beezy and my wait will be over in a few hours!!!:blissy Fedex normally comes around 1 but im not taking no chances.....just gonna sit by the window:impatient:

Ohhhh Mylanta!!!!! its been 546 days since I Po'd this beezy and my wait will be over in a few hours!!!:blissy Fedex normally comes around 1 but im not taking no chances.....just gonna sit by the window:impatient:

puppy-looking-out-window.jpg

You guys are tempting me on this and I don't even have the money at the moment I may have to save up for this screw having no space... :lol

Post pics when you get it!!!

Absolutely.
I created a space against the wall where my 89 Batmobile and Nolan Batmobile are. Ill need another table tho. I got the message last night saying it was vailable for pick up. Mind you, Im getting this time machine for another Time Traveller....

Me, I'm just planning a table top. Hasn't done the Batmobiles any harm, and gives access to 'play' around with them.
The DMC time machine will need to have viewing access to the detailing inside allow for figure access and posing changes.

Almost killed the fedex guy!! knocked on my door and handed me a small box......"whats this?" :mad: then he said blah blah (my kids board) I was like "im expecting a big package" and then he smirked:wink1: :rotfl just kidding i just read it and all kinds of perversions came to mind so I figured I would be you smart asses to it! but anyways I proceeded to inquire about my other package and he said "nope thats it" so right before I was about to go ape :monkey4 I realized it gets delivered by ups!:monkey3. But anywhos, it has arrived and it is BEEEE UUUUUU TIIII FULLLLL!!
just taking my time putting the attachments together. Those rails feel very delicate. Off to play.

I had SSC move up my flex date from April 25th to March 15th! Excited to get this. At least when it comes in my wife wont kill me. She knows I am getting this, as a graduation gift for myself. I graduate in May! 68 days till my graduation!

Well, I just started on the lightning hook for my hot toys DeLorean.
...I'm just getting the basics out of the way before I start getting serious with the cable, brace, and colors.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

In line with the question above, would one of you proud DeLorean owners please share the exact dimensions of this beast (with the doors fully opened)?

Receiving mine within the next few weeks, and I'd like to get a case made that sits as snuggly as possible :) Many thanks in advance!

Just throwing my question out there again :) Anyone? Would really like to order my acrylic case as soon as possible.

Just throwing my question out there again :) Anyone? Would really like to order my acrylic case as soon as possible.

A little less than 13" from the top of the mirror to the bottom, and both doors open is about 16" from door end to door end (sorry left the tv on)

20160304_152156_resized.jpg

20160304_152223_resized.jpg

Thank you for measuring and posting pics! This is going to change my dimensions, so doors open is 16" huh so you could t have them both open in a standard 40 gallon fish tank. Hmmmmmm looks like I need a deeper case

Picked it up this morning.
I had to wait an hour in the store as the delivery hadn't arrived. Anyway, it's home now and awaiting unboxing.
As its lunch time, sunny and 24degrees,I am having a couple of cold ones out.
How long has it been since this thing wax announced?

Back