Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Called Sideshow early this morning to see if I could do my Flex pay today and get it shipped out and they said YES! I should have it by wednesday next week!!!!

Really? I guess they're randomly selecting people. I've called everyday just for ****s and giggles(just to give it a shot). And been denied every time. My last payment is the 20th, so I don't have much longer to wait

Really? I guess they're randomly selecting people. I've called everyday just for ****s and giggles(just to give it a shot). And been denied every time. My last payment is the 20th, so I don't have much longer to wait

I put my order in on the 31st of December. I got notified a few days back my last payment would be saturday.
I assume that means mine is shipping out then.

Congrats.. I know you're really looking foward to this piece

Thanks. I was really only mentioning it because you said it must be random. I am sure there must be people who ordered before me who are still waiting.
But yeah, i am really excited. I got 20m of LED strip yesterday for my cabinets. Shelves will arrive tomorrow, and then it's just adding the black vinyl to the shelves, LEDs all wired up, then attach the doors. Hopefully it will be all done just in time for the Delorean getting here.

I'M waiting patiently i had big month in feb of orders so rellish the wait 1 more month for me. Congrats Username on getting this very soon.

Well i tried paying off my last flex today seeing how some were able to do it,failed.but the lady told me not to worry that the rest of the shipments would start going out on the 11th

I don't follow how SSC releases products but it feels really strange how this is going out in waves. Maybe that's more of a Hot Toys issue with distribution but it all is odd

My DeLorean finally.. i can't contain my happiness :yess: :panic: :panic: :panic:

wsymlHC.jpg

Can somebody help me out how much room does the delorean have in a 40 gallon fish tank with the doors open? Pictures would be gnarly

In line with the question above, would one of you proud DeLorean owners please share the exact dimensions of this beast (with the doors fully opened)?

Receiving mine within the next few weeks, and I'd like to get a case made that sits as snuggly as possible :) Many thanks in advance!

I noticed that too when I added batteries to the car. Not sure how HT concluded with that.
...the door and windows don't line up right. This is the one detail of all that gets to me.
View attachment 249999 View attachment 250000

The A-pillar is annoying...so close. Regarding the wheels, HT actually had the correct wheels on the promo, so I am not sure what happened.

224812d1409838012-hot-toys-1-6-delorean-time-machine-1delorean5.jpg

Has anyone made the hook for this thing yet? Pictures?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Back