Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So they talked to Chris Loyd about Back to future 4 and of course he said he would possibly do it. The back to the future trilogy is best of all movie trilogys IMO. It would be interesting to see what's next but my mind keeps saying leave it as is. I dont know how i feel about it ?:dunno I hated the train design and just get a jedi bad feeling about a 4th movie. Only time will tell if it happen's.

I am, however, concerned by your sig. :lol

It's from the greatest film of all time - Monkey Man Gets His.

It's about a monkey who gets into granny's pills.

Yes, that sig..lol. We need to have an intervention. :rotfl

Spoiler Spoiler:

So What are you guys using to display this in? I'm having a hard time trying to figure it out I'd like an inclosed case but that will have to be custom and expensive, just wanted to see what you guys plan on doing

I'm hoping that Doc gets revealed on the 21st. I won't hold my breath though.

So What are you guys using to display this in? I'm having a hard time trying to figure it out I'd like an inclosed case but that will have to be custom and expensive, just wanted to see what you guys plan on doing

I will be paying for a custom case. the delorean deserves the special treatment.

I am a bit behind on it, but i am making a custom cabinet for my entire collection.
It uses the parts of five detolfs, but i had custom top and bottom plates made, and i am having custom side panels of glass cut out.
It's basically the width of five detolfs, the depth of two, so has the internal dimensions of ten, but no gaps between. The Delorean(s) will fit easily inside.

I'll be building a custom cabinet to house my bttf stuff. I'll probably be in the minority who will get all the HT BTTF releases and would like to make a multi shelf unit... Each shelf having a mini dio from each movie

I'll be building my own custom table about 40 inches high pretty much like a model train table and add 4 to 5 inches to all the sides then paint it black. Then I'll buy a custom acrylic case to keep it dust-free and to keep curious persons slimy little fingers off this car.

Back