Hot Toys Bane 2.0 (The Dark Knight Rises)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s a misstep imo, that was his best look.
Didn’t think about it before, this release doesn’t come with his double belt? Not that it appears to be able to hide the joint, just curious.

They should have gone seamless body from the waist up directly below the start of the pants, no wrist pegs, no ab crunch, it’s Bane, he should always be stood straight.

View attachment 731175

The “double” belt is the lower portion of his vest so in effect they did include it but it cant really be separated to use on its own as it attaches at the front through the buckles.

For anyone wondering the vest can be undone its similar to the 1.0 except its Velcro instead pop snaps, however the string on the side needs to be undone to completely remove it , but I wouldn’t bother if you want topless bane as the body is not fully seamless it is only his upper torso, the lower portion is solid plastic with the ab joint visible.

View attachment 731133
Nice to hear. I’m planning on giving it the 1.0 brown sweater. If it ends up looking too tight, I’ll still leave it on since he wears that underneath the vest with the sherpa lined coat.

The “double” belt is the lower portion of his vest so in effect they did include it but it cant really be separated to use on its own as it attaches at the front through the buckles.
Oh well that is an oddly inaccurate choice then, the two belt piece and vest were always separate pieces on the screen used costume. Cutting corners again.

IMG_4783.jpeg

Wonder how the new TDKR batsuit looks in comparison, if they padded it out any.
The DX19 looks so thin in comparison and he’s head to toe in armor plating.

Back