Hot Toys Bane Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know Bane won't be a memorable character in this film? Or Catwoman for that matter

Too early to call I think

:exactly: :goodpost:The same way lots of people know it just won't be as good as TDK or BB after seeing some photos, prologue and trailer, and other on set footage without seeing the final completed product. ;)

HT reserve DX for memorable characters such as Batman, Indy, Sparrow. They wont make a DX of Catwoman or Bane.

Mark my words.

Sparrow is a memorable character? :D

I like the character but for me, he is clearly not in the same league that keaton, indy, nicholson, ledger, etc

How do you know Bane won't be a memorable character in this film? Or Catwoman for that matter

Too early to call I think

We already have the ultimate Catwoman in Returns. And regardless of how memorable Bane is, I just can't see a DX figure being made of these characters. MMS is perfectly fine for the supporting cast.
:exactly: :goodpost:The same way lots of people know it just won't be as good as TDK or BB after seeing some photos, prologue and trailer, and other on set footage without seeing the final completed product. ;)

The trailer they released wasn't as good as I hoped. I highly doubt it's a case of a poor film, rather poor editing and use of clips. I have high expectations (aside from catwoman) and I'm sure Hardy will be phenomenal in the role of Bane. But as I said before they don't have the fanfare of the Joker or Batman to warrant a DX release.
Sparrow is a memorable character? :D

I like the character but for me, he is clearly not in the same league that keaton, indy, nicholson, ledger, etc

I would say Sparrow is a very memorable character in modern cinema. From the quotes to the outfit to the amazing performance by Depp.

:lol true. But then again Heath Ledger was a good actor.
Anne Hathaway isn't.

Have to disagree there - I think she's a fantastic actress.

I think many people find here a subpar actress because of the type of films and roles she's associated with (Princess Diaries for example).

She has done a few serious roles though which I think have shown her acting abilities a lot better.

Anyway - no doubt Michelle Pfeifer's depiction will be a very tough act to follow.

Nolan should have gotten Rocksteady to make a all CGI Catwoman for the flick cause theirs was hawt hawt hawt in Arkham City. :lol

Have to disagree there - I think she's a fantastic actress.

I think many people find here a subpar actress because of the type of films and roles she's associated with (Princess Diaries for example).

She has done a few serious roles though which I think have shown her acting abilities a lot better.

Anyway - no doubt Michelle Pfeifer's depiction will be a very tough act to follow.

:goodpost::exactly::lecture

Looks like the Bane specs/proto pics will be up tonight for Thursday PO at Sideshow...they just posted this on Facebook:

"Sideshow Collectibles
Prepare yourselves DC Comics and Hot Toys fans.... The Dark Knight Rises"

Looks like the Bane specs/proto pics will be up tonight for Thursday PO at Sideshow...they just posted this on Facebook:

"Sideshow Collectibles

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

:1-1:

Awesome news Jamie :) :lol

"Sideshow Collectibles
I cant wait to see proto pics.This is instant pre-order for me.

"Sideshow Collectibles

:yess::clap:hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back