Hot Toys Bane Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i'm betting this fig will probably be missing some outfit option (he wears a different jacket in the prison, has a T shirt in the opening scene, has a long sleeve shirt in the fight on the steps), and/or will have room for improvement in some aspect of accuracy, and they'll issue a 2nd, better one, after the movie is out. I'll be getting this though

Why, you just said they'll make a better one, so why buy an inferior one? :dunno

Impatience.

I'll sell the inferior one when the time comes, probably at some loss I know, but i'm cool with that:lol
:lecture
I'll do the same unless there isn't that much of a dramatic difference then I'll just upgrade mine with whatever new things I find necessary, like what I'm planning to do with the Joker 2.0

Was kinda hoping Loki would be next up for Hot Toys but I'm still exciting nonetheless

Would of also preferred to have seen Bane on the big screen before holding him in my hands in 1/6 scale but ah well

Not a day goes by without some form of new Hot Toys news :yess:

Can't wait to see the full reveal. I'm hoping there is a new muscle body for this one. Bane has a unique physique.

:yess: Fantastic news, really wasn't expecting this so soon, this is easily my most anticipated figure and i have no doubt that Hardy is gonna be awesome as Bane so this is an instant buy for me.

I hope HT gives us a line of bald figures, can't wait to finally have a Jean Luc Picard, Sinead O Connor and Kojack on my shelf next to Bane :yess:

Last edited:
Yeah I dunno, very cool and all, and I suppose I can't judge till I see the full thing or the movie...but this reminds me too much of the first joker situation. It was released around the same time TDK hit, which is rare cuz usually we dont get product until well after a movie comes out. I remember Yulli saying when production began on it, they only had a couple reference photos, hence the better 2nd sculpt with BRJ. Hopefully they learned from the mistake and were able to get lots of photos to work from. Though Im sure we'll still get the inevitable "final battle version" or DX with PERS :impatient:

Screw PERS. I'd rather take a boat load of accessories than eye articulation. Still, I am passing on this one. I am not feeling the character as a collectible.

Hot toys post says this would be out before the movie. Yesterday marked 6 months before movie. What's the chances u think this hits the states in June or July. I've been hoarding money for dkr rises figures. Hopefully Bane, new batman, catwoman, det Gordon, talia al gul. What u guys think?

Hot toys post says this would be out before the movie. Yesterday marked 6 months before movie. What's the chances u think this hits the states in June or July. I've been hoarding money for dkr rises figures. Hopefully Bane, new batman, catwoman, det Gordon, talia al gul. What u guys think?

Yes please! :pray:

you would have thought they woud have released bane and the new dark knight figure together. is there even going to be a new dark knight figure or is that just speculation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back