Hot Toys Bane Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to need a bigger house with all the stuff HT is putting out.

...and a 2nd job, too.

I would never buy this figure based on the look and couple of clips, to me the design still looks like some ____ Rob Zombie envisioned... I need to see him in true movie action before I'd purchase him... I think it's dumb to release him before the film comes out... that leaves only all the "Trust in Nolan" dingbats or the "l have expendable income" folks to buy him.

But whatever... :/

M.

Bane should be a great character in the movie and I do want this figure. I am glad they went with releasing this or I would have loved Catwoman first over TDKR Batman. With all that said, this is really going to be a crazy expensive year and I don't think I will be able to acquire all I would like to.

I can't see myself ordering this before seeing the movie, but it does seem like there is enough source material for HT to make a good "basic" Bane right now.

I am skeptical, am releasing a figure before the movies release. Lokk at version one joker. I doubt the head sculpt to be bad on this, but I imagine accessories could be cut short. Hell I still wait for a hot toys joker with a blade from his shoe. Also art work and reference shots can change from final movie. Luckly enough, though the preview came out before movie, they managed to include the ex-wife on war machine before they released it. Saying that I would glady take this and a corrected version 2 of this, as I wish to display a bane with and without coat. So prefere to have two different versions rather than buy both the same.

Bane should be a great character in the movie and I do want this figure. I am glad they went with releasing this or I would have loved Catwoman first over TDKR Batman. With all that said, this is really going to be a crazy expensive year and I don't think I will be able to acquire all I would like to.

I think Catwoman will be announced closer to the film or when the film releases, since they haven't really promoted her all that much yet.

We'll probably get a Batman announcement next.

how accurate will this bane be, if they are releasing it before the movie?? this is why u get different versions, they bound to miss something out

Based on Hot Toys past and current practices you should not buy this on any kind of pre-order. You can get the 2nd or 3rd version in a few years (which will have better likeness and quality). Or, you can buy it from Gohastings or Ebay for 50% off a few months after release. Hot Toys has told us these past few months, don't buy. But they call us Freaks for a reason and most of us will buy. How are you enjoying your V1 Joker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back