Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think im giving into my inner child and buying this and Robin. Adam West and Burt Ward coming to a con near me and I thought it would be cool to have them sign the boxes and display the boxes with the figs.

It might as well be- they sold so so (apparently) and HT has sat on the car for years with no PO yet. HT has too much Marvel and SW in the next few years and I doubt they will try to do anything else from this line. Too bad- great great figures.

It might as well be- they sold so so (apparently) and HT has sat on the car for years with no PO yet. HT has too much Marvel and SW in the next few years and I doubt they will try to do anything else from this line. Too bad- great great figures.

Incredible to think... the Adam West Batman is Hot Toys best figure IMO.
Great shame, I would have loved a Joker or Riddler from the TV series.

There were production problems with the car HT has even said that

Think im giving into my inner child and buying this and Robin. Adam West and Burt Ward coming to a con near me and I thought it would be cool to have them sign the boxes and display the boxes with the figs.

They were in Toronto this past summer at the Fan Expo, and I was going to do the exact same thing.... until I saw the price of $80 each for autographs.
Considering that is almost 50% of the purchase price of the figures, I couldn't justify it, simply to have the signatures on the boxes.

If you can, DO IT!!! For the rest of us!!!

The figures are awesome, though... you won't be disappointed if you buy them!

They were in Toronto this past summer at the Fan Expo, and I was going to do the exact same thing.... until I saw the price of $80 each for autographs.
Considering that is almost 50% of the purchase price of the figures, I couldn't justify it, simply to have the signatures on the boxes.

If you can, DO IT!!! For the rest of us!!!

The figures are awesome, though... you won't be disappointed if you buy them!

Yeah they are gouging-taking advantage of the series on dvd at last, etc. Too bad but no way I'm paying $160 for their autos no matter how badly I want them

Yeah they are gouging-taking advantage of the series on dvd at last, etc. Too bad but no way I'm paying $160 for their autos no matter how badly I want them

Thats not a horrible price though compared to other autograph prices. Norman Reedus is 80.00 right now, Stan Lee 75, last Nimoy signing I saw, was 125. Autographs are crazy expensive right now.

I passed on Nimoy last year, kind of regretted after what happened this year, but 125 for a auto and I dont even get to meet the person was something I didnt want to do. If I'm paying a lot I at least want to see them in person signing my item.

If his prices are still 80 then I will probably bight the bullet and do it. Just cancel one of my pre orders to cover it. I can always get the figure again down the road, someone is always selling, but to get a in person auto from Adam West and Burt Ward that's kind of rare where I'm at, and let's face it they arent going to be around forever. West and Ward were Batman and Robin to me when I was a kid in the 70s. As campy and silly as it is to watch now, there was a impression made that sticks with me.

Sorry I misposted my original post. Meant to put it in the Batman and Robin topic. Bringing back to topic. Anyone know if someone is doing 1/6 scale models on the side of the Batmobile? If Hot Toys doesnt make this, I totally want to get one to go with the diplay I'm planning.

Now that West, Ward, and Newmar will star in a new 1966 Batman animated movie, let's hope that spurs Hot Toys to make more 1966 figures.

Back