Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

From HT FB:

16482447569183734358690.jpg

Here comes the highly expected Batman (1989) movie license!

Amid much negotiation and many difficulties, Hot Toys is finally granted the likeness right of the renowned actor Jack Nicholson to produce the collectible figure of his character in the movie.

As many ones may know, it is very difficult to get it and it is only granted for Hot Toys, thanks to the quality standard being recognized! Though it is difficult to get it, it is worth because we can bring such great collectible figure to our fans! So fans, please stay tuned our update in 2011

From HT FB:

16482447569183734358690.jpg

AWESOME!!!!!!

Amid much negotiation and many difficulties, Hot Toys is finally granted the likeness right of the renowned actor Jack Nicholson to produce the collectible figure of his character in the movie.

As many ones may know, it is very difficult to get it and it is only granted for Hot Toys, thanks to the quality standard being recognized! Though it is difficult to get it, it is worth because we can bring such great collectible figure to our fans! So fans, please stay tuned our update in 2011
So awesome they got the Jack Nicholson likeness rights
YES THEY DID!!!

Guaranteed - at least Joker Jack and Bats Keaton. TWO MUST BUYS!!!!!!

I'm Batman fan and love Tim Burton's batman movie but the old design Batman and Joker I do not like much not sure I will buy :dunno

I'm looking forward to TDK Rises 2012

I bet because the rights were so hard to get and probably certain reassurances made, you can count on hot toys bringing their 'A' game to this license

There are so many possibilities, that I'm sure many will speculate about and give their pennies thoughts on. But with Joker, the headsculpts, his unpainted look, the outfits et., so many variations to take from with Jack's likeness from that film.

The preamble from the same page...confirmation. In writing. Jack is in.

Batman (1989) movie license

As many ones may know, it is very difficult to get it and it is on……ly granted for Hot Toys, thanks to the quality standard being recognized! Though it is difficult to get it, it is worth because we can bring such great collectible figure to our fans! So fans, please stay tuned our update in 2011!

Great to have confirmation on the Joker. Hope Hot Toys whores this license like they did with Iron Man.

batman, joker, and no doubt catwoman to follow. damnit ht! is there going to be no end to the suffering of my wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back