Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

Wow so Nicholson Joker is definitely a GO! Great news. Returns Keaton Batman, Devito Penguin and Catwoman could possibly follow in the next couple of years.

Well, this is a license thoroughly bought. 89 Batman is one of my earliest memories of the cinema. Superman was before I was born so whatever hype that had I wasn't around for...Batman though, I remember everyone knew that logo, the Prince songs would be on telly, the Batsuit looked so cool compared to the Adam west pyjamas outfit..that Batmobile....it just had major wow-factor all around. Jeez I can even remember the smell of the cinema when I saw it. I could never have the Nolan Batman figures on my shelves and not these ones we're gonna get now.

I've been waiting a really long time for this and it's finally happening, I'm
In shock right now that they got his likeness rights. These are gonna be some epic figures

:yess::yess::yess:

guess i'm late to the 'jack' likeness issue.

what was the whole likeness issue about? i hadn't heard anything about it.

Whoa...they actually announced the Nicholson Joker! That's outstanding news!!!!

:thud:

I can't wait to have an HT Joker and Batman to go alongside the customs I have of both. Should be fun to compare.

I really don't care about DX figures for these. The only plus about a DX Batman would be the PERS system. One of the iconic things about the Keaton Batman was his eyes (especially since he was unable to move his head) so a PERS system is the only thing I could see a DX release improving on instead of a regular masterpiece one.

Batman.jpg

1194794285.jpg

Hot Toys really are, (pardon the pun), on fire lately.

Acquiring pretty much every licence I could ever want! :rock

After T1 I believe each and everything we'd want will be made. Never a doubt anymore. Licensing and likeness will mean nothing real soon if not already. Great company indeed!

After T1 I believe each and everything we'd want will be made. Never a doubt anymore. Licensing and likeness will mean nothing real soon if not already. Great company indeed!

I'll believe that once Blade Runner happens.

I'll believe that once Blade Runner happens.

Nah they'll only do the bigger properties. Regardless if BR is good or not its one of those cult classic type films. Then again you never know.

Start a petition maybe :D

Getting the Nicholson rights really opens the door for the entire slew of Burton Batman characters: Catwoman and Penguin are very much a likely possibility now.

Man, Batman, Joker, Penguin and Catwoman by HT on my shelf makes me more excited than Indy... I think.

Nah they'll only do the bigger properties. Regardless if BR is good or not its one of those cult classic type films. Then again you never know.

Start a petition maybe :D

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/5hfYJsQAhl0?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/5hfYJsQAhl0?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back