Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Michael Keaton Batman (1989)

It was there, everyone was talking about it ... but no one saw it .. But its amazing

"Would you believe ... Missed it by ... that much"

:slap - Pic's = Believe

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989 NON-JOKER Discussion Thread

That would be great if we get to see Batman before the end of the con... I just want to know what I'm going to be spending my money on :lol

That would be great if we get to see Batman before the end of the con... I just want to know what I'm going to be spending my money on :lol

I don't remember last year's Comic-Con... do they typically announce more items throughout comic-con?

How wide is that Batmobile? About 16 inches?

Man I hope that Keaton Batman will be a DX like the Joker!

I would love to see the Animated Series team write a Batman film, they're doing a GREAT job with the Arkham games(the teaser trailer alone was better than both Nolan films)

Where is keaton batman !!!!!! Any guesses or anyone noes ?????

I would love to see the Animated Series team write a Batman film, they're doing a GREAT job with the Arkham games(the teaser trailer alone was better than both Nolan films)

I always thought that after Batman and Robin came out. The team behind the animated series always produced great episodes and after the disappointment of B&R I thought how much better a film made by TAS team would have been. Mask of the Phantasm is a prime example of how good a film written by them can be.

Anyway, not trying to turn this thread into an off-topic debate, can't wait to see what Keaton Bats looks like! The cape is what's intriguing me the most at the minute - wonder what they're gonna use for it. Gotta be some sort of thin latex/leather look material surely?

I hope hot toys gives us this little puppy as an accessory

237.jpg

I want an accessory like that, too. :D

If the Keaton is not at SDCC by tomorrow, we won't see it there at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back