Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Michael Keaton Batman (1989)

Dammit the thread title change made me think Keaton Bats had shown up.

unled1eb.jpg

I read on another forum that the Batman Keaton was shown briefly at the Con today but taken out after a few minutes. If true, the figure is there at ComicCon and we will get a glimpse of it before it ends or maybe somebody was able to take a photo before it was pulled out

I read on another forum that the Batman Keaton was shown briefly at the Con today but taken out after a few minutes. If true, the figure is there at ComicCon and we will get a glimpse of it before it ends or maybe somebody was able to take a photo before it was pulled out

That's interesting. Which forum?

If true

:panic::panic::panic:

I hope thats true.
It does makes sense showing 89 batman along with Jack Joker. Maybe they're just saving it for the last day of the show.
End the show with a bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back