Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989 NON-JOKER Discussion Thread

ok kinda random but the scene in axis chemicals when batman first appears, shoots the guy down and then looks down at him, that would be sweet if hot toys did that facial expression. ........ill try and get a picture

Sweet... that is the last weekend in July right?

DX 89 Batman first showing at Ani-com 2011

natsu_fireworks_by_chaoshead10-d2zayd7.gif

BEST YEAR IN MY COLLECTORs LIFE!!!

Seriously. Great, but I'm really having to re-evaluate what I collect in order to pick up all the things I want most. HT Superman, Spiderman, Captain America, 89 Batman and Joker, 89 Batmobile, updated Begins Batman, Bespin Luke Skywalker, Metal Gear, Classic Predator, while Sideshow's doing Boba Fett and Zartan. These are all extremely iconic characters and looks, and they're all primed to come out in the not-too-distant future. As happy as I am about it all, I kind of wish they would have spaced these announcements out over a couple of years with more "filler" in-between like your Sucker Punches, Iron Man Mark 15s, Avatars, etc. :D

It is a case of action figure overload... I've got over $2,000 of 1/6 ordered or that I plan to order from this show. And that's not including figures like Captain A and Superman I pre-ordered before the show. Nor is the Batmobile in there... although if the rumors of a $950 pricetag are accurate it will stay out of the equation :lol

So at least I can relax and not be watching these threads everyday this weekend... 89 Bats next week!!!

My cart is seriously loaded. I wonder what I'll end up dropping. Most of these things that have come out are grail pieces to me.

Seriously. Great, but I'm really having to re-evaluate what I collect in order to pick up all the things I want most. HT Superman, Spiderman, Captain America, 89 Batman and Joker, 89 Batmobile, updated Begins Batman, Bespin Luke Skywalker, Metal Gear, Classic Predator, while Sideshow's doing Boba Fett and Zartan. These are all extremely iconic characters and looks, and they're all primed to come out in the not-too-distant future. As happy as I am about it all, I kind of wish they would have spaced these announcements out over a couple of years with more "filler" in-between like your Sucker Punches, Iron Man Mark 15s, Avatars, etc. :D

Im not trying to be lazy, i looked back and didn't see anything, but was the classic predator announced?

I was originally going to pick up Reeve, Indy, and Jack. Then, Batman/Bruce Wayne was announced, and Jack got cut. When I saw The Joker and the Batmobile, Dr.Jones went bye-bye. Anyway, my collection's back to being DC exclusive.

I was originally going to pick up Reeve, Indy, and Jack. Then, Batman/Bruce Wayne was announced, and Jack got cut. When I saw The Joker and the Batmobile, Dr.Jones went bye-bye. Anyway, my collection's back to being DC exclusive.

i had to cut Indy as well...HT has outdone themselves this year.

Same here unfortunately. Especially Indiana Jones. Perhaps if I can get them on sale somewhere, I'll pick them up, but too much good stuff moved up the priority list to get everything.

Same here unfortunately. Especially Indiana Jones. Perhaps if I can get them on sale somewhere, I'll pick them up, but too much good stuff moved up the priority list to get everything.

Yeah this is what I have to face (possibly all by the end of the year)

Sideshow 1:1 Robocop $850
Sideshow Jason 3 PF $280
Sideshow T1 PF $325

Blitzway Scarface $175
HT's Spiderman $150
HT's Black Spiderman $?
HT's Reeve Superman $200
HT's DX 89' Joker $?
HT's DX 89' Batman $?
HT's Iron Man 2 MkII $200
HT's Batman Begins exc $?

About $3000 give or take.

i hope when they do batman..
we also get a michael keaton head..
then maybe a michael keaton/bruce wayne in tux.
i doubt the joker and batman will be dx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back