Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

WHERE IS ___KING BD T-800???!!! :panic:

YES! Exactly! What the hell, HT! It's a slam dunk with lots of reuseable parts and we know it and we're begging for it.

Get with the program! Stop crying about your huge Indy mistake and make it up to me with the BD T-800 or the Police Station T1 T-800....

OR Nicholson Joker or Keaton Batman! :D

Where is the Police Station Shootout T-800 Hot Toys?????

:goodpost: :exactly:

I have a feeling something from the Terminator line - be it BD T800 or T1 Shootout T800 or kyle reese :panic: has to be one of the big reveals at SDCC...just a hunch...

I agree! Where the f--- is it Hot Toys?!?!?

Hmmm, not a bad rallying call was my post. The capitalisation and use of expletive did the job. Maybe we should have a dedicated website from fans to Hot Toys - "WHERE THE ___K IS.....??!!!" insert name of figure subject. BD T-800s from T1 and T2 and Keaton Batman top of the pile.

They'll have Keaton's. They got Reeve's, they got Arnold's, HELL they got Jack Nicholson's. If DCD got the Michael Keaton likeness license for their horrid statues and bust, Hot Toys most certainly can.

Now that Superman has been revealed I'm super excited for these two. I have high hopes that they'll be fantastic. Hopefully their interpretation of these two matches that of the Reeve Superman.

Hell just having a 1/6 Reeve Superman standing beside a 1/6 Keaton Batman will be epic and iconic. The "fathers" of all this comic book movie hoopla.

Bring on,

- '89 Batman
- '89 Joker

- BD T2 T-800
- Police Shoot Out T-800

- Kyle Reese

I've been waiting for months Hot Toys. One figure after another of no interest to me. Now with Superman on the way and Batman and Joker ahead, I WANT to give you my money.

Last edited:

Hell just having a 1/6 Reeve Superman standing beside a 1/6 Keaton Batman will be epic and iconic. The "fathers" of all this comic book movie hoopla.

Bring on,

- '89 Batman
- '89 Joker

- BD T2 T-800
- Police Shoot Out T-800

I've been waiting for months Hot Toys. One figure after another of no interest to me. Now with Superman on the way and Batman and Joker ahead, I WANT to give you my money.

- Kyle Reese

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture to all of the above.

So you guys remember last week when Hot Toys had that voting thing on one of their websites?

So i'm guessing Stupidman won the vote :pfft:

I personally voted Batman 89

I bet the votes that didn't go to Stupidman , went to Bats

I'm hoping and praying that Batman is the next figure to be revealed .

I really really really have a strong feeeling that Batman is next :panic:

I voted Batman because I figured Superman would be shown next. Turns out that's exactly what happened.

But, yeah, I'm sure Superman has won that vote by a landside but, I'd imagine Batman is second only to Superman. Now I doubt Batman and Joker will be revealed next, but I do think it will be this Summer, June specifically.

I thought a reveal would be sooner too but after seeing how long we waited for Supes, and how well he turned out, I bet we go thru the same wait for Bats.

As long as the same attention is given to him as Reeve then I'm all for it.

I thought a reveal would be sooner too but after seeing how long we waited for Supes, and how well he turned out, I bet we go thru the same wait for Bats.

As long as the same attention is given to him as Reeve then I'm all for it.

Same here, give me a Joker and Batman of that quality and I will be one happy f'n collector :rock :rock :rock

Hmm, I was just thinking. If Sideshow is carrying the Reeve Superman figure, I'm betting they carry Batman and the Joker too.

Then that begs to question, what exclusives would Batman and Joker have?

Hmm, I was just thinking. If Sideshow is carrying the Reeve Superman figure, I'm betting they carry Batman and the Joker too.

Then that begs to question, what exclusives would Batman and Joker have?

I wouldn't get my hopes up about that until it actually happens.

Pretty cool though that Sideshow is carrying a major DC collectible from Hot Toys. But actually they've been carrying more and more DC stuff over the last couple of years with the Toynami Batmobile, Batwing, Utility belt, and Cowl and now the HT Chris Reeve Superman. But SS has also carried a lot glicees and artwork from DC too that is pretty collectible. Definitely looks like SS is widening their DC products to me which is cool because with SS you have flexpay. Previews/Diamond or DC Direct does not have that.

What was the poll about that they had on Hot Toys website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back