Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though thats good but sadly what I've read from the hate/sucks Paypal forums, that has lead a lot of people to deactivated/banned Paypal accounts.

Apparently Paypal hates it when you take it up with your credit card company rather than through them. Yet it's the worst of two evils. As many are aware how long and slow it can take Paypal to resolve something when it goes sour even if it does get resolved.
Well, I was trying to suggest going through the CC company as a last resort, assuming Paypal couldn't help you. Paypal usually has 45 days to file a dispute, whereas credit card companies have longer time-frames.

Would be lame for Paypal to close your account after they were unable to get your money back for something and forced you to go to your credit card company. But it doesn't surprise me that they would do that. They want to be the credit card company themselves, with their "pay for it later" loans, etc.

Well, I was trying to suggest going through the CC company as a last resort, assuming Paypal couldn't help you.

Yeah, I knew where you were going. Just some people usually jump there first in panic.

Paypal usually has 45 days to file a dispute, whereas credit card companies have longer time-frames.

I think it's 90 days for most credit cards. Though that works well for figures but if I remember correctly most in the UK or so I was told... anything below £100 like custom items and you aren't covered.

Does anyone who bought from toys2 know if it comes with the Certificate or whatever that is handnumbered (I think this was Japan?)

Got mine!

The Scarecrow head is really nicely detailed - used the hands to upgrade my custom TDK Seb Scarecrow too. Love them both!

DSC08144.JPG

DSC08145.JPG

DSC08146.JPG

DSC08147.JPG

More pics in my collection thread:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87855&page=13

Does anyone who bought from toys2 know if it comes with the Certificate or whatever that is handnumbered (I think this was Japan?)

Nope. Only amiami, but they're sold out. Ebay doesn't seem to have any either.

The Hot Toys logo on the slipcase is also different on HK compared to Japan. HK is just a hologram sticker, the Japan version is a metal cast emblem.

I got mine on eBay from kkk70869413. He sent it via Fedex priority, got it in like 2 days! He used a good box, but didn't use any peanuts or wrapping to protect it. Luckily it came perfect. So it doesn't seem like he/she is a scammer.

Nope. Only amiami, but they're sold out. Ebay doesn't seem to have any either.

The Hot Toys logo on the slipcase is also different on HK compared to Japan. HK is just a hologram sticker, the Japan version is a metal cast emblem.

Indeed no certificate but the Hot Toys logo is metal on mine and has a purple sticker surrounding it saying 10th anniversary exclusive.... limited to 2000 in HK

Got mine!

The Scarecrow head is really nicely detailed - used the hands to upgrade my custom TDK Seb Scarecrow too. Love them both!

DSC08144.JPG

Great set-up there! That's the best I've seen the Demon's cape look!

I like both of those Scarecrows, but I gotta say the sculpted mask looks a lot more like what we saw on screen.

Great set-up there! That's the best I've seen the Demon's cape look!

I like both of those Scarecrows, but I gotta say the sculpted mask looks a lot more like what we saw on screen.

Thanks dude and yes, the HT one is more screen accurate in the mouth area, but I love that Sebs is actual fabric - in hand the detail is very impressive on both

The demon Batman looks like the reaper in jeepers creepers more than ever in those shots.

Creep_part3.jpg

I got mine on eBay from kkk70869413. He sent it via Fedex priority, got it in like 2 days! He used a good box, but didn't use any peanuts or wrapping to protect it. Luckily it came perfect. So it doesn't seem like he/she is a scammer.

this makes me feel so much better.

Indeed no certificate but the Hot Toys logo is metal on mine and has a purple sticker surrounding it saying 10th anniversary exclusive.... limited to 2000 in HK

Ah, I see. I thought it was just a sticker through another thread.

Back