Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LicptUy9Ay4" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Was gonna buy a Scarecrow from the Waffle guy for $250 today, but he doesn't have any more. :(

Congratz Umair :)

js.jpg

Oh.....my.......GOOOOOOSH

Freaking hell, man, that's so sick!!!!!

That's going to be my new desktop background!

PS, do you think you could take a shot of all your villains?

Is that Bale? I can't help but think of the guy from Predators... ah, I nearly didn't recognize, Katie Holmes.

Is that Bale? I can't help but think of the guy from Predators... ah, I nearly didn't recognize, Katie Holmes.

Are you referring to Neo's pic? If so, that's Bruce's dad from Begins.. Thomas Wayne.. I always thought it was a brilliant casting, looks so much like an older Bale!

Aha! Now it's coming back to me. It's been that long since I watched Batman Begins.

Fantastic photo manipulation though.

I envy you - I wish i could resist rewatching these films. That way I can watch them a few yrs down and really savour the experience

I'm trying to do that with Lord of the Rings but sadly to this day after constantly watching it for years, it's still imprinted even though I haven't seen it in a few years.

I'm trying to do that with Lord of the Rings but sadly to this day after constantly watching it for years, it's still imprinted even though I haven't seen it in a few years.

Ye I havent watched LOTR for years waiting for the day I can sit down and simply let it over take me ahah

I watched Dark Knight so much when the dvd came out that I can't watch it now coz I know every scene. Tried to watch it yesterday for the first time in a while and had to stop becuase (hate to say it) I wasn't enjoying it - it's like I've ruined it for myself

Ye I havent watched LOTR for years waiting for the day I can sit down and simply let it over take me ahah

I watched Dark Knight so much when the dvd came out that I can't watch it now coz I know every scene. Tried to watch it yesterday for the first time in a while and had to stop becuase (hate to say it) I wasn't enjoying it - it's like I've ruined it for myself

I know what you mean, when it first came out on Blu Ray I had it on my ipod, watched it going to work lol and on the weekends a few times on the blu ray... totally ruined now for some years!

I have not seen LOTR since I saw them in the cinema - cannot wait to watch them again:yess:

Back