Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a guy offering Scarecrow heads for $61 shipped right now on ebay, but it still says preorder and the guy only has a 94,7% feedback score. I'd really like to jump on it, but that's too risky for me.:(

It's probably a pre-order because he's re-casting and painting them. I think I saw the same auction earlier today. I would steer clear.

There appear to be more legit sellers parting them out now, but of course you'll pay a premium for Crane's head and straitjacket.

Good luck and stay alert.

Yeah, I bought a head last week that is currently en route. My plan was to bash a Scarecrow with the new TTL grey suit, which I received today.
Unfortunately it appears that the suit jacket can't be fastened closed. I know it's not the hardest mod, but now that the prices for the Demon/SC sets are getting more reasonable I'm debating just picking up the set.

I just had a really bad Ebay experience buying a DX Joker so I think I may just be a Begins completist and be done with it. :lol

There appear to be more legit sellers parting them out now, but of course you'll pay a premium for Crane's head and straitjacket.

Good luck and stay alert.

Yeah I'm only interested in the head, would display him in a suit anyway, and there are plenty different options for a simple suit. Hoping to snag a head at around $70 max, maybe I'll get lucky.

My plan was to bash a Scarecrow with the new TTL grey suit

That's my plan as well, should I get a head. He's not a big priority though, so if he's too expensive I'll simply pass.

It's probably a pre-order because he's re-casting and painting them. I think I saw the same auction earlier today. I would steer clear.
Yeah it seems dodgy to me too, especially since the headsculpt is missing the noose which is integrated into the genuine HT Scarecrow headsculpts.

Anyone interested in a Scarecrow for $244 shipped?

I bid on one and won, not realizing it didn't include the Batman Demon (the seller had two items listed ending at the same time, one with both figures and one with just the Scarecrow, and I got confused).

I explained this to him, and he seemed to understand, but apparently he's forgotten or confused and opened a case instead of canceling the transaction.

So I figured I'd offer it to one of you. I could just take the slap on the wrist from Ebay, but this way, everyone's a winner. You could just forward payment to me and I'd have him ship direct to you. The guy's got 800 feedback with 99.5% positive, so no worries on that one.

Let me know if you're interested (via PM), because time is critical on this one!

Sorry if this is obvious/naive, but will this make it into any stores? Is ebay the only place that these are going to be available?

Thanks in advance!

Back