Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if this is obvious/naive, but will this make it into any stores? Is ebay the only place that these are going to be available?

Thanks in advance!

Very unlikely that these will turn up in any stores as they were exclusive to the Hot Toys 10th Anniversary Expo. There was a quantity available at Toys Square, the HT Store so-to-speak, but I believe they are sold out.

Your best bet is Ebay, though I'm sure they will turn up in this board's For Sale section before long.
If you go through Ebay - be patient, research your seller, and check all the details of the auction before pulling the trigger. It's like the Wild West out there at the moment. :lol

I believe my set has shipped out. Can't wait to get these.

I'm thinking of buying another set and selling Demon Batman (with all of his parts and box), Scarecrow's boots and straight jacket. Batman goes for about $200-$210, the boots $30-32 and the straight jacket, $50-56. Say I buy a set for $390

That way I figure I might be able to have a second Scarecrow in just his business suit (with T-1000 shoes and socks) for about $110 or less if I play my cards right. It would be nice to have two options for Scarecrow since I pretty much have multiples of the other characters (Batman Begins/TDK Batman, The Joker/Bank Robber and Two-Face/Harvey Dent) as well.

It'll depend on how much I like the set though.

I would have done that if I didn't already have a custom scarecrow to serve the suited look purpose ^

$110 for a second scarecrow is appealing. OR you could do the easier thing and try and score just the head, and then bash the clothes

I thought the Demon Bat was going only for $150 and you were only willing to actually pay $150 for it yourself at one point?

Very unlikely that these will turn up in any stores as they were exclusive to the Hot Toys 10th Anniversary Expo. There was a quantity available at Toys Square, the HT Store so-to-speak, but I believe they are sold out.

Your best bet is Ebay, though I'm sure they will turn up in this board's For Sale section before long.
If you go through Ebay - be patient, research your seller, and check all the details of the auction before pulling the trigger. It's like the Wild West out there at the moment. :lol

Thanks for the response!

Looks like I will search ebay and see what unfolds.

Of course! BBTS puts them up right after I say there's no chance stores will offer them. :lol
The price isn't great but I have had nothing but fantastic experience with BBTS. Hmmmm.........

The price is a joke. Average price on Ebay is a little more than $400. I don't think very many will drop $485 for two figures and no accessories.

Thanks...I am still trying to figure out which figures were exclusives and which were not in past releases, as well as these future ones...I have a lot of catching up to do! :)

Concerning HT Batman pieces the only thing that was Exclusive was this two-pack.

The original Batman Begins Batman was available at stores that specialize in import figures but was not specifically distributed worldwide by anyone, as far as I know.
Same goes for the TDK Original Costume Batman.

TDK Suit Batman, V1 Joker, Bank Robber Joker, Two-Face, DX Batman and DX Joker were available at import shops, as well as being specifically offered through DC Direct in the USA (not sure about anywhere else). DC Direct also offered the Tumbler and Batpod.

I'm pretty sure I have that straight but I'm not 100%.

The price is a joke. Average price on Ebay is a little more than $400. I don't think very many will drop $485 for two figures and no accessories.

I have no doubt they will sell out. Many people would rather deal with a business they know than shady Ebay dealers. BBTS has real time stock. When I first checked they had 20 in stock - ten minutes later they are down to 16.

What about shipping?

Yes the buyer may have to pay for that but that would not go towards your calculated return ? :p
Of cause you could always get lucky and sell for more or wait out for the value to increase over time but as of now based on this thread it seems the set is going for $400, scarecrow is going for $250 and DemonBat is $150

Yes the buyer may have to pay for that but that would not go towards your calculated return ? :p
Of cause you could always get lucky and sell for more or wait out for the value to increase over time but as of now based on this thread it seems the set is going for $400, scarecrow is going for $250 and DemonBat is $150

One just ended for about $200 dollars plus $30-$40 shipping.

If I do go through with this plan of mine, I'll probably ask $200-$210 free shipping anyway, which would be about the asking price on ebay from asian sellers, though probably a little less. Pretty ideal for some in the US considering I wouldn't ship overseas. I'll definitely get what I can out of that straight jacket and boots though.

Concerning HT Batman pieces the only thing that was Exclusive was this two-pack.

The original Batman Begins Batman was available at stores that specialize in import figures but was not specifically distributed worldwide by anyone, as far as I know.
Same goes for the TDK Original Costume Batman.

TDK Suit Batman, V1 Joker, Bank Robber Joker, Two-Face, DX Batman and DX Joker were available at import shops, as well as being specifically offered through DC Direct in the USA (not sure about anywhere else). DC Direct also offered the Tumbler and Batpod.

I'm pretty sure I have that straight but I'm not 100%.

Thanks again for your help.

I was lucky enough to get a batpod and tumbler last year when I first started to collect HT, but I don't have any Batman figures yet! I like the Original costume the best but it is pricey.

I like the Scarecrow more than the Demon, but knowing my completist mindset, I will probably get both.

$300 for Beat It! :lol

Then the shipping to the UK.

£209 then whatever customs and excise want. £30 to £40.

USPS Air Mail $36.99
Delivery usually takes 8 to 20 business days - not trackable. Contact your local customs office for duty and tax information.

USPS Express Mail $44.99
Delivery usually takes 3 to 8 business days - trackable. Contact your local customs office for duty and tax information.

UPS AIR SERVICE $45.99
Usually arrives in 2 to 5 days - Trackable. 15% VAT (product and shipping) and a handling fee of 11 GBP is due at the time of delivery. Addtional fees for orders over 2900 GBP

Back